How can Jesus be man and God at all times, when he was already existingAugust 4 2012 at 4:30 PM
|Dean O'Gowan (Login thesinner)|
Response to Assuming, when is Jesus God and when is he man, Echap??
before the world began.
And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began. John 17:5.
Before the world began, there was no man. So how could he acquire a human body from Mary when he wasn't born until about 0 Anno domini (A.D.)?
But Jesus was already existing and had glory with the Father even before the world began. John 17:5. But Jesus did not have a human body then. The creation of man did not occur until after the world was first created.
- Not only Jesus was glorified, Dean, but all God's creation ! - Kumag si Dean on Aug 4, 10:26 PM
- Jesus beginning as man with Mary. But Jesus as God has no prior beginning. - Dean O'Gowan on Aug 5, 5:28 AM
- Ephessians 1:4 NIV - kumagerz on Aug 21, 8:53 PM
- The fact that Jesus had glory with the Father before the world began, - Dean O'Gowan on Aug 5, 2:28 AM
- All God's creatures were destined of glory before time began !! - Kumag si Dean on Aug 5, 7:51 AM
- There is destined for glory and had glory. - Dean O'Gowan on Aug 5, 8:12 AM
- The word 'by' is not the best translation in those verses. - Tomas on Aug 11, 12:38 AM
- Then what word is the best translation, and by whose authority is it so? - Ed Chapman on Aug 11, 2:03 AM
- By the authority of Greek dictionaries. The word dia - Tomas on Aug 17, 12:43 PM
- BY AND THROUGH MEAN THE SAME IN "ENGLISH" - Ed Chapman on Aug 17, 12:46 PM
- When the earth is created through Jesus, then it can mean by reason of - Tomas on Aug 17, 1:14 PM
- "CAN" mean? You are playing "DEVIL'S" ADVOCATE!!!! - Ed Chapman on Aug 17, 1:51 PM
- Who has authority? Did you see this Pentecostal minister answer the question? - Dean O'Gowan on Aug 13, 7:38 AM