Click here for Host attention.

Return to Index  

original manuscripts? without error? where are these original mss, Tom?

August 6 2012 at 8:08 AM
Kumag si Tom  (Login shudas342)

Response to Well, we want to know where people are coming from in criticizing the INC,

How do you know that the one you are reading now is really original, or copied faithfully from the original? Do you really believe tha the bible, any version or translation, is 100% word of God, is the infallible word of God? So funny, Tom.

BTW, how were the original manuscripts lost, Tom? And who had them lost- intentionally or inadvertently?

So others had accused me of being a Muslim (I don't know why) or an atheist (I don't know why either). Is it because I argued heatedly that Jesus is not God but a human creature like us? That I bashed those who I believed interpreted verses wrongly or who that spread unbiblical doctrines like the Trinity? But I based my arguments on the BIble and not on Quran or any other books? SO how could they accused me of being anti-Christian when I openly write that I worship the God of Israel, of Jacob, of Abraham and of Jesus? Those people who accused me do not know me, Tom, I can tell you that. I am not affilitated with any church right now- actually I am still looking for that that faithfully preaches the true word of God.

You know what, Tom, I admire those writeups posted by Incquisitor, although I have had some petty arguments with him biblically, like the eating of animal blood.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. They deteriorated, but God has a perfect copy in heaven. - Tomas on Aug 10, 10:36 PM
    1. God has the original Bible? he heh Again Tom is speculating ... - Kumag si Tom on Aug 15, 6:00 AM
      1. I don't think the original, but a perfect copy. - Tomas on Aug 17, 11:38 AM

2. Tomas, why does God need a book in heaven? Does He have poor memory? - Dean O'Gowan on Aug 15, 7:42 PM
    1. Are you saying that God doesn't have the book of life in heaven? - Ed Chapman on Aug 15, 11:13 PM
    2. The book is for us, not for his memory. n/t - Tomas on Aug 17, 11:40 AM

3. Tom is funnier this time. God has unlimited knowledge he doesn't need any memory card ! - Kumag si Tom on Aug 16, 2:20 AM
    1. Again, the book is for us. He will teach us from the perfect copy - Tomas on Aug 17, 11:43 AM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Click here for Host attention.