Click here for Host attention.

Return to Index  

Re: The Gospel Of Christ

November 25 2016 at 7:07 AM
Michael  (Login tong2012)

Response to Re: The Gospel Of Christ

ME:

It is you who is defending your teaching here INCquisitor, not me. You have posted your doctrine and I'm just trying to comprehend and see if it is in keeping with scriptures or not, or if it is correct or not. And apparently, this is the outcome, that it is erroneous.

INCQUISITOR:

Show me how my take of the "world" is NOT in keeping with scriptures or how my take of the "world" id not correct.

You should be thankful that you have come to the knowledge of these truths while there is still time.

ME:

Can't you still see it by now INCquisitor?

John 3:17
17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Here, take a look at it again, what your take of "world" would make of John 3:17.

God did not send His Son into the "sinners" to condemn the "sinners", but that the "sinners" through Him might be saved.

OR

God did not send His Son into the "people who are not members of the church that Christ built" to condemn the "people who are not members of the church that Christ built", but that the "people who are not members of the church that Christ built" through Him might be saved.

INCQUISTOR:

How is my take of the word "world" in John 3:17 NOT I keeping with scriptures? What do you understand by the word "world?"

ME:

I have already you shown you INCquisitor.

And it's not what I believe and teach that is the issue here, but what it is you teach. My understanding of the word "world" does not have anything to do with what you teach here.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Jesus was sent to save sinners (Matt. 1:21). - INCquisitor on Feb 19, 2017, 12:22 PM
    1. Re: Jesus was sent to save sinners (Matt. 1:21). - Michael on Apr 18, 2017, 6:38 AM
      1. Re: Jesus was sent to save sinners (Matt. 1:21). - INCquisitor on Apr 18, 2017, 4:12 PM
        1. Re: Jesus was sent to save sinners (Matt. 1:21). - Michael on Apr 18, 2017, 9:55 PM
          1. Re: Jesus was sent to save sinners (Matt. 1:21). - INCquisitor on May 18, 2017, 6:43 PM
            1. Re: Jesus was sent to save sinners (Matt. 1:21). - Michael on May 19, 2017, 9:10 AM
              1. Re: Jesus was sent to save sinners (Matt. 1:21). - INCquisitor on May 21, 2017, 5:08 PM
                1. Re: Jesus was sent to save sinners (Matt. 1:21). - Michael on May 22, 2017, 9:14 AM
                  1. Re: Jesus was sent to save sinners (Matt. 1:21). - INCquisitor on May 22, 2017, 3:26 PM
                    1. Re: Jesus was sent to save sinners (Matt. 1:21). - Michael on May 22, 2017, 8:19 PM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Click here for Host attention.