If you MISINTERPRET Matt. 15:11 and Mark 7:15...March 14 2017 at 6:35 PM
|INCquisitor (Login fccc354)|
Response to I obey Mt. 15:11 and Mark 7:15. That instruction permits us not to always wash
it is no wonder that you also MISINTERPRET what apostle Paul wrote in 1 Cor. 10:18-21, 26.
What you are saying only proves how correct apostle Peter was when he wrote about apostle Paul, thus: "as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the scriptures" (2 Peter 3:16).
Matt. 15:11 and Mark 7:15 are doctrines or teachings of Christ, whether you believe it or not. Apostle John wrote: "Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the son" (2 John 1:9).
"If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do no receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds" (2 John 1:10).
Apostle John emphasized in 2 John 1:9, the relevance of he doctrines of Christ to salvation. Apostle John recognized that the Holy Spirit would not instruct the apostles to teach something that CONTRADICTS what Jesus taught. Moreover, apostle John gives credence to my belief that the words of Christ written in Matt. 15:11 and Mark 7:11 PREVAIL over any CONTRADICTORY interpretation of the letter of the apostles written in Acts 15.
- I do not misinterpret Mt. 15:11 and Mark 7:15, you do. - Tomas on Mar 15, 2017, 6:44 AM
- Matt. 15:11 and MNarrk 7:15 is NOT about eating with unwashed hands. - INCquiitor on Mar 16, 2017, 6:34 PM
- It sure is. Look at the context. - Tomas on Mar 16, 2017, 10:28 PM
- You are thinking beyond what is written Tomas. - INCquisitor on Apr 6, 2017, 5:58 PM
- No, I am going by all that is written there. - Tomas on Apr 6, 2017, 10:17 PM
- Jesus did not say, "with washed hands" either. - INCquisitor on Apr 8, 2017, 4:17 PM
- Jesus was responding to criticism in Mt. 15:2 about them eating with unwashed hands. - Tomas on Apr 8, 2017, 8:24 PM
- Re: Jesus was responding to criticism in Mt. 15:2 about them eating with unwashed hands. - INCquisitor on May 18, 2017, 6:49 PM
- The issue Jesus reacted to was the tradition of washing hands. - Tomas on May 28, 2017, 1:25 AM
- You are saying that Jeus LIED, aren't you? - INCquisitor on May 28, 2017, 4:27 PM
- Jesus did not lie, of course. You just misunderstood what he said there. - Tomas on Jun 10, 2017, 9:29 PM