The Bible says he was sacrificed once. So he will not die again. So that impliesApril 30 2017 at 1:54 AM
|Tomas (Login TomasSedlacek)|
Response to Please show us scriptures that says what you say here.
he was resurrected to eternal life, to die no more. Also the Bible says that when the disciples saw him resurrected, they believed. So his resurrection was the final proof he is indeed the Christ. Before that time the disciples were anguished that he died, they abandoned him, they were confused, they did not know for sure he would be resurrected, they wondered if he could really be the Christ if he died. But when they saw him alive again, they believed and rejoiced.
Also the Bible says that without his resurrection, their faith would be futile, they would have no hope of eternal life. So for one thing, we have to believe in his resurrection, for another thing, his resurrection is the proof we too will be resurrected. After all, when we die, we are totally dead, we know nothing. So to be alive again, we have to be resurrected, see 1 Cor. 15:12-23, without resurrection there is no eternal life.
- Does Jesus have the power to resurrect himself? - Michael on May 3, 2017, 6:55 AM
- Yes, with the Father doing that too. - Tomas on May 13, 2017, 11:00 PM
- So, you are really saying Jesus has no power to resurrect himself? - Michael on May 14, 2017, 6:15 AM
- He had the power, acting with the Father. - Tomas on May 14, 2017, 5:44 PM
- So Jesus have power but cannot do anything by himself. - Michael on May 15, 2017, 11:43 AM
- That's right, Jesus has the power only to do what the Father guides him to do. - Tomas on May 28, 2017, 1:29 AM
- That's right. Jesus have the power. Period. - Michael on May 28, 2017, 5:29 AM
- Yes, he received this command from his Father, as he said. So without that he - Tomas on Jun 10, 2017, 9:53 PM