Click here for Host attention.

The Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church of Christ) Doctrines

The intention of this board is to discuss the teachings of the Iglesia Ni Cristo. The rules are: A) must respect others, B) no profanity, C) no name calling, D) no ANONYMOUS posting, and E) must post in English. Messages that contain profane languages or insulting will be deleted. What can be posted? You may post Church doctrines or questions about the doctrines but not questions about individual or member's deed/practice. As host/administrator, I will remain neutral. This means -I will not comment on any post. I will read the post and then make a judgement whether or not it violates any rule. If it does, it will be removed. Lastly, I'm an X-INC.
Not logged in | Login | Create AccountSearch    Chat!    Go back    Post now!
  1. ALL concerned: Jesus is the Messiah, the Lord [God] View Thread - Michael on Feb 4, 9:12 AM
    1. This truth will set you free [ and million others] : Jesus is The LORD [God]. - Michael on Feb 4, 10:24 PM

2. Ed, if Jesus is God, why did He say the Father is the only true God? View Thread - emmanuel on Feb 4, 7:35 PM
  4. Emmanuel, you never answered this question. How do you worship Jesus? View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 27, 12:25 AM
    1. And how do you? By kissing the carved image? - emmanuel on Jan 27, 4:50 AM
    2. More evasion by Emmanuel. How do you worship Jesus? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 27, 4:28 PM
      1. We pray in truth and in spirit. - emmanuel on Jan 27, 10:48 PM
        1. Praying is worshiping. - emmanuel on Jan 27, 10:48 PM
          1. Some say they stand up; some say they kneel - Ricky Martan on Feb 3, 9:23 PM
            1. You misspelled your name ricky martin. lol. - emmanuel on Feb 3, 10:23 PM

5. Tell us Emmanuel, who or what are the idols worshipped by the Jews? View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 9:30 AM
    1. Catholic church is not abstaining from blood. - emmanuel on Jan 25, 9:49 AM
    2. Emmanuel, as usual evades the question. What are the idols worshipped by the Jews? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 11:58 AM
      1. That was not normal Judaism, but heresy. - Tomas on Jan 25, 12:47 PM
      2. What is your point in asking this question? - emmanuel on Jan 25, 8:20 PM
    3. Tomas evades the question too. What were the idols the Jews were worshipping? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 12:59 PM
      1. Only evil Hellenistic Jews were offering meat to pagan idols. - Tomas on Jan 25, 1:07 PM
    4. So if you were in Israel then, what would you tell the Jews who were also worshipping - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 26, 6:28 AM
      1. I would tell them to stop it, accept the Bible, accept the Christ, - Tomas on Feb 1, 3:44 PM

6. Emmanuel, is Jesus adopted or begotten Son of God? View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 26, 6:44 AM
    1. God is Father and Creator. - emmanuel on Jan 26, 7:24 AM
      1. Emmanuel, generally, there are 3 types of sons - cyrus2013 on Jan 26, 5:40 PM
        1. Is Jesus God while He was here on earth? - emmanuel on Jan 26, 8:41 PM
    2. So you don't believe Jesus is the begotten Son of God, but only adopted, right? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 26, 2:35 PM
      1. God can be God without anyone on His side. - emmanuel on Jan 26, 8:54 PM
      2. Emmanuel, Jesus is at his Father's side. No man can be at the Father's side. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 27, 12:16 AM
        1. God is the father. NOt Son or Holy Spirit. - emmanuel on Jan 27, 3:22 AM
      3. Emmanuel, you obviously are incapable of logical reasoning, can you get another Iglesia to - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 27, 8:18 PM
        1. If you can't pass to me, what more if greater than me speaks to you? - emmanuel on Jan 27, 10:47 PM
      4. Emmanuel, I passed you many times over. You cannot answer so many questions. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 28, 3:43 AM
        1. I answered you, You just don't want to accept. - emmanuel on Jan 28, 3:59 AM

7. Off Topic. Please sign this Petition to investigate Obama's forged ID's, birth certificat View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 22, 4:56 PM
    1. American are happy with him, why give them trouble. - emmanuel on Jan 22, 9:06 PM
    2. Obama cheated the election. He's a deceiver like Felix Manalo. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 24, 8:03 AM
      1. Only God can give authority to anyone. - emmanuel on Jan 24, 10:37 AM
    3. Emmanuel, God permits evils like Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, et al. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 24, 3:33 PM
      1. If God permitted why then you oppose? - emmanuel on Jan 24, 8:26 PM
        1. The church composed of saved members of both INC and RCC, as - Tomas on Jan 25, 1:17 PM
      2. If a criminal will come to break into your house, to rob you and rape your sister or mom, - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 1:48 PM

8. Answering the Arians (Jehovah's Witnesses, Iglesia ni Cristo and Islam). View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 21, 2:33 AM
    1. Jesus' Own Words That He is God. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 21, 2:36 AM
      1. Jesus Himself said He was God in John 8:58. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 21, 2:37 AM
        1. Christ did not say He is God. Just an assumption of yours. - emmanuel on Jan 21, 4:01 AM
        2. Emmanuel, I am convinced you don't have the intelligence to understand logical reasoning. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 21, 7:37 AM
      2. Positive affirmation of Thomas. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 21, 7:23 AM
      3. Jesus would send His angels. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 21, 7:26 AM
      4. Jesus said he would judge the world. God will judge the world. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 21, 7:28 AM
      5. The son has power of attorney over his father. Jesus owns all that belongs to his Father. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 21, 7:33 AM
        1. You analyze these. - emmanuel on Jan 21, 8:14 AM
        2. Emmanuel avoids the question. Jesus owns all that belongs to his Father. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 24, 8:23 AM
      6. Jesus commands "Worship only God." Jesus accepted worship. Who is Jesus? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 21, 8:49 AM
        1. Christ must be worshiped but still He is not God. - emmanuel on Jan 21, 8:03 PM
        2. As usual Emmanuel evades the question. Who is Jesus? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 24, 8:15 AM
          1. Jesus never sinned. - emmanuel on Jan 24, 9:51 PM
          2. Jesus did not sin in accepting worship because he is God. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 5:29 AM
            1. He had not blasphemed. God gave Him glory to be worshiped. - emmanuel on Jan 25, 7:06 AM
            2. OK Emmanuel when and where did God give him glory to be worshipped? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 7:34 AM
              1. Philippians 2:9-11 The Message - said worship Jesus. - emmanuel on Jan 25, 7:43 AM
              2. Emmanuel Ph 2:9-11 is after the resurrection. Jesus was already worshipped when he was a - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 8:23 AM
                1. Christ must be worshiped but He is not God. There is no Godhead or Trinity in the bible. - emmanuel on Jan 25, 8:37 AM
                2. Emmanuel, do you worship Jesus? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 9:37 AM
                  1. Following a commandment of God is not idolatry. - emmanuel on Jan 25, 9:43 AM
                3. 1. The Commandment of God is to worship only God. 2. How do you worship Jesus? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 12:01 PM
          3. Emmanuel, I will send you $100, will you worship me? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 5:31 AM
    2. Jesus of Islam (& partly Iglesia) vs Jesus of Christianity. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 21, 8:27 PM
      1. You ask yourself this question, is Emmanuel correct when he said God is Father and not Son - emmanuel on Jan 21, 10:09 PM
      2. Emmanuel, Jesus tells the truth, God is his Father. And God says Jesus is his only - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 24, 8:30 AM
    3. The Athanasian Creed. God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 21, 11:34 PM
      1. Trinity is not biblical. The Father is greater than the Son. They are not co-equal. - emmanuel on Jan 21, 11:41 PM
      2. Your teaching is not Christian. It's Arian. It's erroneous interpretation of the bible. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 24, 8:45 AM
        1. do not add the unwritten - emmanuel on Jan 24, 10:33 AM
        2. Dean, Arian teaching is Christian too. - Tomas on Jan 25, 12:45 PM
      3. Emmanuel, the bible supports the UNWRITTEN (so called traditions.) Here are proofs. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 24, 4:01 PM
        1. do not exceed to what is written. - emmanuel on Jan 24, 8:37 PM
        2. Emmanuel, the Iglesias made commands that are not written in the bible. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 8:05 AM
          1. INC do add anything to bible. - emmanuel on Jan 25, 8:30 AM
          2. You are totally wrong. Priests also confess their sins to other priests. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 9:22 AM
            1. INC is the true Church of Christ. It upholds the teachings of Christ. - emmanuel on Jan 25, 9:46 AM
              1. INC is only a small part of the true church of Christ. - Tomas on Jan 25, 12:41 PM
            2. Emmanuel, your own sugo Felix Manalo admits the true church is founded by Jesus, not FYM. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 25, 12:08 PM
    4. The One True Church is the Church that Jesus founded. No other church that save. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 23, 5:20 PM

9. Sexual immorality of Roman Catholic popes View Thread - PADRE DAMASO on Jan 13, 7:35 AM
    1. So some popes were clearly unsaved. - Tomas on Jan 20, 5:35 AM

10. Jason, if faith is enough, then why are you promoting the Trinity doctrine? View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 30, 10:53 PM
    1. Jason, do you agree with the NIcene Creed? You don't find it in the bible. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 1, 3:57 AM
    2. Jesus teaches "He that believeth and IS BAPTIZED shall be saved." Jason says false! - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 2, 3:28 PM
      1. The baptism there is the Holy Spirit baptism. - Tomas on Dec 7, 10:58 PM
      2. Thomas, you are confused. First there is baptism, then confirmation of the Holy Spirit. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 8, 1:59 AM
        1. You should not deny the Holy Spirit baptism. - Tomas on Dec 30, 9:42 AM
    3. Dean, sounds to me like your conscience is killing you - Jason on Dec 31, 3:04 PM
      1. God did not make a mistake in those verses, he just - Tomas on Jan 13, 6:13 AM
        1. HAHAHA no, PERIOD MEANS PERIOD - Jason on Jan 18, 5:45 PM
          1. If you believe Rom. 10:9 is complete about salvation, - Tomas on Jan 20, 4:27 AM

11. All questions answers View Thread - emmanuel on Dec 28, 8:24 AM
    1. Emmanuel, welcome. Do you believe the words of Jesus or you don't? - Deab O'Gowan on Dec 29, 1:15 AM
      1. rock, stone - emmanuel on Dec 29, 7:09 AM
      2. Emmanuel, you didn't answer the question. You believe or don't believe the words of Jesus? - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 29, 8:42 AM
      3. Hades - Wayne on Dec 29, 1:06 PM
      4. Welcome back Wayne. Can you answer the question? Do you or don't you believe the words of - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 29, 4:53 PM
        1. I believe in Jesus' words but not necessarily your interpretation. - emmanuel on Dec 29, 7:00 PM
      5. So you believe that gates of hell prevailed against his church. You believe Jesus lied. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 29, 11:32 PM
        1. shall not - Anonymous on Dec 29, 11:55 PM
          1. Emmanuel, Jesus said 'shall not' in the first century. - Tomas on Dec 30, 8:06 AM
            1. first century - emmanuel on Dec 30, 8:19 AM
              1. John 10:16 does not mean the church will be interrupted. - Tomas on Dec 30, 8:56 AM
                1. Re: John 10:16 does not mean the church will be interrupted. - SWPF Stat Boy on Jan 1, 8:13 AM
                  1. Matthews 24:22 - emmanuel on Jan 2, 1:25 AM
                    1. So Mt. 24:22 means that ultimately there would be no Christians left, - Tomas on Jan 13, 5:25 AM
        2. Emmanuel, the other sheep were the gentiles. Jesus was not thinking of the aetas and - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 30, 5:50 PM
      6. So you agree the gates of hell did not prevail against his church. So why didn't you say - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 30, 1:00 AM
        1. Is the church you are saying have graven images? - emmanuel on Dec 30, 2:04 AM
        2. Emmanuel, you mean graven images like the statue of Felix Manalo?i - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 30, 8:47 AM
          1. The statue of FYM was not inside the house of worship. - emmanuel on Dec 30, 9:00 PM
          2. Ah, so graven images outside the house of worship are OK? - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 31, 2:23 AM
            1. kneeling to woship is sin. - emmanuel on Dec 31, 4:02 AM
              1. Kneeling to worship in front of images is a sin, but - Tomas on Jan 13, 5:31 AM
          3. Emmanuel, God commanded images inside the house of worship. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 31, 2:33 AM
          4. GRAVEN IMAGES OF EDUARDO MANALO/ERANO/FELIX do Hang inside all Minister Offices in Chapels - SWPF Stat Boy on Dec 31, 3:40 AM
            1. Is an office a place of worship? - emmanuel on Dec 31, 4:04 AM
              1. Oh Louie, a minister's office is inside a chapel building. Christians deem a chapel buildi - SWPF Stat Boy on Dec 31, 8:30 AM
          5. Emmanuel, here is St. Peter's Basilica when we can put inside your INC temple. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 31, 5:44 AM
            1. Bowing to graven images is questionable. - emmanuel on Dec 31, 7:00 AM
            2. Emmanuel, are you commanded by your church to worship Jesus? - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 31, 7:53 AM
              1. Isaiah 42:8 - emmanuel on Dec 31, 9:10 AM
              2. God must be worshiped in spirit without representation of images. - emmanuel on Dec 31, 9:23 AM
                1. Emmanuel, you are putting words into the mouth of Jesus. That's a sin. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 31, 3:18 PM
                  1. Shall I say, Worship God 'with representation of images'. Am I not adding words here? - emmanuel on Dec 31, 10:09 PM
                  2. Yes, Emmanuel, the exact words of Jesus is this: - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 31, 10:57 PM
                    1. second commandment - emmanuel on Jan 1, 12:37 AM
                    2. Emmanuel, you quoted part of the 1st commandment. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 1, 11:13 AM
                      1. spiritual father - emmanuel on Jan 1, 11:04 PM
                      2. Jesus did not give exceptions. He said "Call No MAN father." That's absolute. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 1:18 AM
                      3. You explain. To whom the verse was referred to? Who should not be called father? - emmanuel on Jan 2, 1:27 AM
                      4. Be consistent Emmanuel. Jesus says call No MAN father. No exception! - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 7:02 AM
                      5. Those titles were forbidden to use in spiritual matters. In religion. - emmanuel on Jan 2, 7:19 AM
                      6. Have you heard of Dr. Joe Ventilacion? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 7:59 AM
                      7. Was he a real doctor by profession? - emmanuel on Jan 2, 8:29 AM
                      8. He is your minister. You tell me what he is a doctor of. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 5:16 PM
                      9. You seemed to know him better than I do. I didn't know he's a doctor. - emmanuel on Jan 2, 8:17 PM
              3. Very good, so why do you need to go to INC chapel to worship? You can just stay at home - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 31, 2:15 PM
                1. You know already the reason, but I'll further explain. - emmanuel on Dec 31, 10:14 PM
                2. Therefore you agree that statues are for remembrance. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 31, 11:14 PM
                  1. We worship in spirit. Spirit has no image. - emmanuel on Jan 1, 12:40 AM
                  2. WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW JESUS LOOKS LIKE? - emmanuel on Jan 1, 2:10 AM
                  3. Emmanuel, you are right God is a Spirit. We as humans cannot visualize God. So - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 1, 11:33 AM
                    1. to see is to believe. - emmanuel on Jan 1, 11:09 PM
                    2. I am sorry Emmanuel. As Jesus says "If you do not believe what I claim to be, you will die - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 1:10 AM
                      1. The Jews did not know what Christ has claimed. - emmanuel on Jan 2, 1:36 AM
                      2. Emmanuel, your church has very poor theology. Poor background too. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 2:22 AM
                      3. John 17:3 Amplified Bible - emmanuel on Jan 2, 2:46 AM
                      4. Emmanuel, you omitted important part of what you quoted. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 7:45 AM
                      5. Does God have gender? - emmanuel on Jan 2, 8:40 AM
                      6. Do you think Father is female? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 3:41 PM
                      7. So He's a male because the word father is used for male gender? Is that it? - emmanuel on Jan 2, 9:07 PM
                      8. Emmanuel, you really have very poor theology. As God, Jesus is equal to God the Father. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 9:34 AM
                      9. Jesus is not God. There is no inferior/equal to God. - emmanuel on Jan 2, 10:09 AM
                      10. Phil 2:6 is clearer. Though he (Jesus) was God, he did not think of equality with God to - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 3:51 PM
                      11. Phil 2:6 is clearer. Though he (Jesus) was God, he did not think of equality with God to - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 3:51 PM
                      12. If you make Jesus God. There will be two gods. The Father is the only true God. - emmanuel on Jan 2, 8:20 PM
                      13. That is a wrong logic. - cyrus2013 on Jan 16, 7:52 AM
                      14. Emmanuel, you are inconsistent. Don't you agree that God is a Spirit? God is not matter. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 9:44 PM
                      15. Father only is the true God. Not with Son nor Holy Spirit. - emmanuel on Jan 3, 3:47 AM
                      16. Jesus in his own words that He is God. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 3, 7:59 AM
                      17. A receiver is a different entity to a giver. God is giver of power to Jesus. - emmanuel on Jan 3, 10:15 AM
                      18. Emmanuel, the power to create the world is not given to any man. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 4, 6:54 AM
                      19. You are correct. God is the Creator. Christ is not the Creator. - emmanuel on Jan 4, 9:34 PM
                      20. Emmanuel, you must be illiterate. The bible says Jesus is the Creator of the world. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 5, 6:57 AM
                      21. If Jesus(Son) is the Creator, What did God(Father) do? - emmanuel on Jan 5, 8:23 AM
                      22. Emmanuel, I already told you before & I will tell you again. The Father is the Architect. - Deab O'Gowan on Jan 5, 9:06 PM
                      23. You mean God is the Planner Not a Creator? - emmanuel on Jan 5, 9:26 PM
                      24. Emmanuel, you are proving yourself a big idiot. You are guilty of fallacy of - Deab O'Gowan on Jan 5, 9:55 PM
                      25. James 1:26 - emmanuel on Jan 5, 10:52 PM
                      26. Things Iglesia ministers do not teach. What idols were worshipped by the Jews? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 6, 9:38 PM
                      27. Emmanuel is a troll and an idiot. I have God's permission to call him that to warn him, - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 6, 10:00 PM
                      28. Show me a verse that gives you a right to use profane words. - emmanuel on Jan 6, 10:28 PM
                      29. In Matt 18:17 - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 7, 5:36 AM
                      30. one flock - emmanuel on Jan 7, 6:16 AM
                      31. Emmanuel fools himself. Pasugo Nov. 1940 p. 23. Pasugo May 1968 p.7 - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 7, 8:21 AM
                      32. INC Articles of Incorporation proves Felix Manalo is the founder of INC, Not Jesus Christ. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 7, 8:31 AM
                      33. Even Erano Manalo affirmed the foundation of the INC was laid down by FYM, not Jesus. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 7, 8:43 AM
                      34. You are without understanding. - emmanuel on Jan 7, 9:42 PM
        3. Emmanuel, here is the original Ten Commandments since St. Augustine. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 30, 8:54 AM
    2. Emmanuel, that web site is jumping to conclusions. - Tomas on Dec 30, 8:12 AM
      1. water baptism - emmanuel on Dec 30, 8:33 AM
        1. I am not saying the Bible says John was baptized, but - Tomas on Dec 30, 9:07 AM
          1. what church? - emmanuel on Dec 30, 9:08 PM
            1. The church composed of all saved Christians, - Tomas on Jan 13, 5:29 AM
              1. Hope your belief is correct. - emmanuel on Jan 13, 9:32 AM

<< Prev 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38   Next >> 
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Click here for Host attention.