Click here for Host attention.

The Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church of Christ) Doctrines

The intention of this board is to discuss the teachings of the Iglesia Ni Cristo. The rules are: A) must respect others, B) no profanity, C) no name calling, D) no ANONYMOUS posting, and E) must post in English. Messages that contain profane languages or insulting will be deleted. What can be posted? You may post Church doctrines or questions about the doctrines but not questions about individual or member's deed/practice. As host/administrator, I will remain neutral. This means -I will not comment on any post. I will read the post and then make a judgement whether or not it violates any rule. If it does, it will be removed. Lastly, I'm an X-INC.
Not logged in | Login | Create AccountSearch    Chat!    Go back    Post now!
  1. INC doctrine that only messengers of God are authorized View Thread - INCquisitor on Feb 1, 6:19 PM
    1. I am sorry that you encountered a minister who was so impoliteq - Tomas on Feb 8, 12:15 AM
      1. Examples are NOT enough to NEGATE the words of Jesus. - INCquisitor on Feb 8, 6:43 AM
        1. The examples prove Jesus told them they can now worship him and - Tomas on Feb 15, 3:54 AM
          1. LOL, Tomas. What happened to "you shall not ADD to what is written", as you elsewhere - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 6:24 PM
            1. I don't add to the Bible. But trying to figure out - Tomas on Feb 22, 4:20 AM
              1. Sorry, my friend, but you do add to scriptures. You are trying to figure out what is NOT - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 12:55 AM
                1. I am like other Christians, trying to figure out what the verses - Tomas on Mar 1, 12:23 AM
                  1. Lame excuses, you're ADDING to the scriptures when you're saying Jesus must have told - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 8:14 AM
                    1. No verse has to say it in such words, it is still explicit - Tomas on Mar 8, 12:23 AM
          2. Don't you know what facts and opinions do? - INCquisitor on Feb 23, 8:45 AM
            1. If it were important for Jesus to rebuke them for worshipping him, - Tomas on Mar 1, 12:35 AM
              1. Your lack of faith in the words of Jesus shows. - INCquisitor on Mar 1, 7:05 AM
                1. I believe all the words of Jesus. He said worship God, but - Tomas on Mar 8, 12:35 AM
      2. My minister called me an idiot after I told him about his errors. That was in Houston, TX. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 6:16 PM
        1. So sad you had such bad experiences. - Tomas on Feb 22, 4:48 AM
          1. Tomas, you cannot serve two masters. - INCquisitor on Feb 23, 8:51 AM
            1. INCquisitor..Tomas only serves ONE master: Tomas! By the way, INCquisitor, thank you for - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 1:04 AM
              1. If anyone deviates from any of Jesus' teachings, he does not have God? - Tomas on Feb 28, 11:39 PM
                1. What part of " Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 7:45 AM
                  1. If you believe we have to be infallible to be saved, then I guess - Tomas on Mar 8, 1:16 AM
            2. INCquisitor, I serve only God and Jesus, not any evil master, - Tomas on Feb 28, 11:25 PM
              1. You are wrong Tomas. Trinitarian churches do not have God. - INCquisitor on Mar 1, 7:52 AM
                1. You're still misunderstanding John 17:3. But you're absolutely correct, there is no - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 8:28 AM
                  1. The word "Father" needs no modifier. - INCquisitor on Mar 2, 11:00 AM
                    1. Fine, just remain in your error. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 4:13 PM
          2. In my experience, what happened to me is typical INC behavior, even to their own members. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 1:12 AM
            1. If that were typical, that would be sad for INC. - Tomas on Mar 1, 12:00 AM

2. Christ said, "I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 10, 5:22 AM
    1. Thanks to people like Luther the "ravenous wolves" in Christ's church did not prevail. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 11, 3:14 PM
      1. Luther protested against the leader of the Catholic church, - Tomas on Dec 20, 6:58 PM
    2. "the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church that - Incquisitor on Dec 21, 5:43 AM
    3. Your INC interpretation is inconsistent with other passages. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 21, 8:35 AM
      1. The first death is natural death. X - Incquisitor on Dec 22, 7:22 AM
        1. The second death will be natural death too. - Tomas on Jan 3, 6:29 PM
    4. INCquisitor, we are not talking about men. But the Church. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 22, 5:42 PM
      1. The church that Christ built is composed of "disciples of Christ." - Incquisitor on Dec 22, 6:46 PM
    5. You are right that the Church is "the body of Christ" (disciples) and they keep growing. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 23, 3:09 AM
      1. INCquisitor, there is no disputing that Jesus is man, just like Obama is man. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 23, 3:28 AM
        1. You are comparing apples with oranges. - Incquisitor on Dec 24, 7:06 AM
        2. INCquisitor, read various translations of John 1:18. It will show that Jesus is God. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 24, 2:23 PM
        3. Why did Caiphas have Jesus crucified? - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 24, 3:38 PM
      2. Earlier you said that men die but the church doesn't. - Incquisitor on Dec 24, 5:51 AM
      3. INCquisitor, you are inconsistent. Jesus said that he will build his church and the gates - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 24, 6:28 AM
        1. Of course, the church that Christ built NEVER died. - Incquisitor on Dec 25, 6:45 AM
          1. The church that Christ built has not been dormant either. - Tomas on Dec 27, 1:36 PM
            1. The Catholic Church was NEVER the church that Christ built. - INCquisitor on Dec 28, 6:47 PM
              1. The Catholic church is a large part of the church that - Tomas on Jan 3, 6:39 PM
                1. God NEVER forgave Israel for its sin of idolatry. - INCquisitor on Jan 21, 3:42 PM
                  1. Israel knew the commandments against idolatry but - Tomas on Jan 24, 5:31 PM
                    1. God's commandments in Exodus 20:3-5 are clear. - INCquisitor on Jan 26, 6:31 PM
                      1. Not clear enough for churches like Catholics or Orthodox. - Tomas on Jan 31, 10:26 PM
                      2. Are you a Catholic apologist Tomas or.... - INCquisitor on Feb 2, 9:22 AM
                      3. I am not Catholic apologist, but I apologize for their errors. - Tomas on Feb 7, 8:44 PM
                      4. Why apologize if you truly believe these are ERRORS? - INCquisitor on Feb 8, 8:54 PM
                      5. I apologize on behalf of misguided Christians, because - Tomas on Feb 14, 10:22 PM
        2. INCquisitor, if you don't believe that Jesus founded the Catholic Church, which then is - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 28, 9:58 PM
          1. Do these churches believe in Jesus and abide in his - INCquisitor on Dec 31, 5:43 PM
        3. INCquisitor, you again failed to give an intelligent answer. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 1, 1:49 AM
    6. INCquisitor, why did Caiphas wanted Jesus crucified? - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 23, 9:30 AM
      1. Caiphas did not want to crucify Jesus. - Incquisitor on Dec 25, 6:36 AM
    7. INCquisitor contradicted himself again. - Dean O Gowan on Dec 27, 11:55 PM
      1. Caiphas PROPHESIED that Jesus would die. - INCquisitor on Dec 28, 6:31 PM
    8. INCquisitor, did you quit the INC? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 2:09 PM
      1. Yes, I did. - INCquisitor on Jan 2, 5:53 PM
        1. Are you the founder of this "First-Century Church of Christ"? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 3, 4:39 PM
          1. It was Christ who founded this church in the first century. - INCquisitor on Jan 6, 5:12 PM
            1. Christ founded your church the same way He founded Iglesia ni Cristo? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 29, 1:39 PM
        2. One of the many churches that know it all..LOL. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 18, 2:57 PM
    9. You are right, Jesus founded His Church. Then who gives you the right - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 8, 4:58 AM
      1. The FCCC is the CONTINUATION of the church that Christ built. - INCquisitor on Jan 8, 5:58 PM
        1. That's your opinion. And it's wrong. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 8, 7:57 PM
          1. Christ's promises were to his church NOT to the - INCquisitor on Jan 9, 4:09 AM
            1. So if in your opinion the Catholic church was the replacement - Tomas on Jan 10, 5:30 PM
              1. You don't know what Christ meant when he said, - INCquisitor on Jan 11, 7:27 PM
                1. If you were right, Jesus was a liar. The gates of hell prevailed and made the Apostolic - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 16, 2:58 PM
                  1. The Catholic Church was founded by a few overseers - INCquisitor on Jan 16, 5:56 PM
                    1. You have been falling in the INC trap. INC and you don't understand the most simplest - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 16, 8:47 PM
                      1. Paul was referring to "some" of the elders of the church - INCquisitor on Jan 17, 6:38 AM
                      2. You truly meant "all" when you said the Catholic Church is not the church that Jesus - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 17, 7:47 AM
                      3. It's you who don't undstand the most simple English. - INCquisitor on Jan 17, 6:45 AM
                      4. Misunderstanding. With few or some I meant the ones who left or betrayed the Apostolic - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 17, 7:52 AM
                      5. The Catholic Church was founded by the "few" overseers - INCquisitor on Jan 18, 6:52 PM
                      6. You are misunderstanding the Bible and the teachings of all true Christian churches, which - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 19, 7:23 AM
                      7. Not all true Christian churches teach Jesus as the second person - Tomas on Jan 24, 5:49 PM
                      8. Churches that don't believe in the deity of Jesus, are not true Christian churches. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 26, 8:16 PM
                      9. Where did you learn what you re saying? - INCquisitor on Jan 29, 4:36 AM
                      10. For once, I agree with you, at least in part. Yes, true Christians are disciple of Christ - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 29, 8:05 AM
                      11. Catholics are NOT disciples of Christ. - INCquisitor on Jan 30, 4:10 AM
                      12. I see, the devil will not let you go. You stubbornly refuse to properly understand - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 30, 7:19 AM
                      13. There are not many verses where Jesus said he is God. - Tomas on Feb 7, 8:47 PM
                      14. I repeat, the deity of Jesus is not an essential doctrine. - Tomas on Feb 7, 8:14 PM
                      15. And who gives you the infallibility to say it's not essential? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 12:37 PM
                      16. We are not infallible to determine what is essential, we just - Tomas on Feb 14, 10:36 PM
                      17. As I told you elsewhere, you are sooo lost, yet so infallible on essential doctrines. You - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 7:03 PM
                      18. I do acknowledge there are a few verses that hint Jesus might - Tomas on Feb 22, 3:15 AM
                      19. Re: I do acknowledge there are a few verses that hint Jesus might - INCquisitor on Feb 23, 8:33 AM
                      20. But in the original languages, no scripture contradicts the doctrine of Christ. - Tomas on Feb 28, 10:42 PM
                      21. They are only "hints" if you don't understand or don't want to understand. Like when you - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 1:26 AM
                      22. I do understand the hints, they tell us that Jesus might be God, - Tomas on Feb 28, 11:16 PM
                      23. Finally I agree with you: you are the master author of confusion: "The word is a god." - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 4:26 PM
                      24. That is good Greek in John 1:1. - Tomas on Mar 8, 12:00 AM
                2. Incquisitor, these are gates of Hades, not the second death. - Tomas on Jan 24, 5:45 PM
                  1. Heb. 9:27 says it is appointed for all men to die once, - INCquisitor on Jan 26, 10:01 AM
                    1. If all church members were dead, as you claim, then - Tomas on Jan 31, 10:37 PM
                      1. Your understanding truly STINKS! - INCquisitor on Feb 2, 8:32 AM
                      2. All dead church members are in hades now. - Tomas on Feb 7, 9:21 PM
                      3. Re: All dead church members are in hades now. - INCquisitor on Feb 11, 2:50 PM
                      4. There were always Christians not in hades, alive. - Tomas on Feb 14, 11:13 PM

3. Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'" View Thread - Ed_Watson on Apr 22, 9:22 AM
    1. Emmanuel, do you agree with Jesus? - Ed_Watson on Apr 22, 10:51 AM
    2. Haven't you adored your wife? - emmanuel on Apr 22, 7:26 PM
    3. The answer is no. Is that clear enough? Now answer the question. - Ed Watson on Apr 22, 8:28 PM
      1. God is the only God that must be worshiped. Jesus is the only Man that must be worshiped. - emmanuel on Apr 23, 7:47 AM
        1. Emmanuel, I answered your question. Now will you please answer my question? - Ed_Watson on Apr 23, 10:21 AM
          1. my INC brothers this forum is full of false preachers!beware! - drake0007 on Jun 14, 9:11 PM
        2. So you don't agree with Jesus. You are telling Jesus that he is wrong. - Ed_Watson on Apr 23, 10:32 AM
          1. The use of a synonym depend on its context. - emmanuel on Apr 23, 11:54 AM
          2. Ed Watss, your buddy Emmanuel speaks only a little! - Jim on Apr 23, 4:43 PM
          3. We are not talking about synonyms here. We are talking about worship. - Ed_Watson on Apr 24, 9:16 AM
            1. Emmanuel, do you agree with your brother Jim, that kings should be worshipped too? - Ed_Watson on Apr 25, 9:20 AM
            2. Your God Jesus said to worship HIS GOD, the Father. - Theo Book on Jul 19, 7:31 AM
              1. "BUMP!" for Ed Watson - Your God Jesus said to worship HIS GOD, the Father. - Theo Book on Jul 20, 6:14 AM
                1. Regardless if Jesus is God or not, he can be worshipped. - Tomas on Jul 26, 3:24 PM
                  1. Agreed! Jesus can be worshipped, but not as God. - Theo Book on Jul 28, 2:51 PM
                  2. Jesus called those worshiping him "hypocrites, vain worshippers"!! - Kumag Ka on Oct 2, 6:01 PM
        3. Re: God is the only God that must be worshiped. Jesus is the only Man that must be worshiped. - karlos on Apr 27, 5:39 AM
          1. Because that was not the appropriate synonym to use in adoring a wife. - emmanuel on Apr 27, 6:29 AM
            1. Re: Because that was not the appropriate synonym to use in adoring a wife. - karlos on Apr 27, 7:55 PM
              1. If you just followed thoroughly the conversation about the word worship. - emmanuel on Apr 28, 5:10 AM
                1. Re: If you just followed thoroughly the conversation about the word worship. - karlos on Apr 28, 6:49 PM
                2. I followed the conversation and it is blatant insult to Jesus to undermine his command. - Dean O'Gowan on May 3, 4:21 AM
                  1. I call that the complexity of the mind! - Jim on May 3, 4:51 AM
                  2. Jim is going crazy, inventing new phrases and attacking someone who is not even here. - Dean O'Gowan on May 3, 5:32 AM
                    1. at least I don't worship a piece of wood like you do! - Jim on May 3, 4:24 PM
                      1. Re: at least I don't worship a piece of wood like you do! - karlos on May 4, 7:05 AM
                      2. you are also a witness of lies and deception! - Jim on May 4, 8:00 AM
                      3. Re: you are also a witness of lies and deception! - karlos on May 4, 8:27 PM
    4. Low life Ed, how are you doing? - Jim on Apr 23, 4:40 PM
      1. How are you obeying the forum rule, to respect others, - Tomas on Apr 26, 1:48 PM
        1. C.mom Tom, don't you read their post? - Jim on May 1, 4:38 AM
        2. Low life means a person who spread lies and deceptions! - Jim on May 1, 4:52 AM
          1. You are right, for Ed to say INC members never give straight answers, - Tomas on May 3, 5:20 PM
    5. Hi Ed - so...since when do I worship anyone other than God and Jesus? - Bro. Glenn Cessor on Apr 25, 11:35 AM
      1. Why not ask your brother Jim. He posted that his wife accepted his worship and now he - Ed_Watson on Apr 25, 12:18 PM
        1. Ed...perhaps you should double-check the verses before you make accusations. - Bro. Glenn Cessor on Apr 25, 4:54 PM
          1. Why don't you tell that to your bro.? - Ed_Watson on Apr 25, 5:42 PM
            1. Ed, don't be lazy or play ignorant! - Jim on Apr 26, 5:24 AM
          2. Though you knew what he meant exactly by using the word.. - emmanuel on Apr 26, 9:23 AM
          3. Bro. Glenn Cessor does not support you Jim. He says he worships only God and Jesus. - Ed_Watson on Apr 26, 11:55 AM
            1. Ed, you weren't like this before. Instead of trying to make cogent arguments... - Bro. Glenn Cessor on Apr 26, 12:31 PM
              1. I think the same way! - Jim on Apr 26, 4:44 PM
            2. Digressions, digressions. Iglesia members never give straight answers. I am not the issue. - Ed_Watson on Apr 26, 7:58 PM
              1. If you don't correct Jim's mistake, you are complicit to blasphemy. - Ed_Watson on Apr 26, 8:18 PM
                1. Open your mind Ed. - emmanuel on Apr 26, 9:14 PM
                  1. Re: Open your mind Ed. - karlos on Apr 26, 11:12 PM
                    1. You need a psychiatrist karlos. It's urgent. - emmanuel on Apr 26, 11:35 PM
                      1. Re: You need a psychiatrist karlos. It's urgent. - karlos on Apr 27, 1:43 AM
                      2. The problem with you is you want to produce other meaning of the words.. - emmanuel on Apr 27, 2:16 AM
                      3. Re: The problem with you is you want to produce other meaning of the words.. - karlos on Apr 27, 5:50 AM
                      4. I apologize for the offense but that is not my intention. - emmanuel on Apr 27, 6:33 AM
                      5. Re: I apologize for the offense but that is not my intention. - karlos on Apr 27, 7:59 PM
          4. Re: Ed...perhaps you should double-check the verses before you make accusations. - karlos on Apr 26, 10:50 PM
            1. Bro. Glenn, I'm waiting for your reply! - karlos on Apr 28, 6:49 PM
            2. it's rather easy. A good tool - though not infallible by any means... - Bro. Glenn Cessor on Apr 30, 12:37 PM
              1. Re: it's rather easy. A good tool - though not infallible by any means... - karlos on Apr 30, 10:48 PM
                1. Really? - Bro. Glenn Cessor on May 2, 12:05 PM
                  1. Re: Really? - karlos on May 3, 5:33 AM
                  2. Hey Bro. Glenn, how are you? Didn't you say you'd never come back here because you - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on May 9, 6:45 AM
              2. Re: it's rather easy. A good tool - though not infallible by any means... - karlos on Apr 30, 10:53 PM
              3. If the writers of the gospel differ themselves on what exactly transpired during the time - Dean O'Gowan on May 3, 4:34 AM
    6. Ed, we are to serve God only, but we can worship Jesus too. - Tomas on Apr 26, 12:41 PM
      1. Tomas, those words are from Matthew 4 - tumpak on Apr 26, 10:24 PM
        1. I know, Jesus was tested by Satan to worship him. And - Tomas on May 3, 5:28 PM
        2. Yes, it's Jesus who is the Lord your God. - tumpak on May 4, 3:08 AM
          1. The Bible says God cannot be tempted. - Tomas on May 11, 12:14 AM
            1. You're misunderstanding the Bible, as you do so many times. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on May 12, 9:25 AM
              1. That's your interpretation. But the Bible says Jesus was tempted. - Tomas on May 17, 10:26 PM
                1. Tom, that's not an interpretation, that is what happened and you can read it in the Bible. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on May 18, 1:33 PM
                  1. The AMP Bible just tries to explain with words that are not - Tomas on May 24, 6:28 PM
                    1. You always sound like a broken record. God gave us how many books of the Bible? And He - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on May 24, 6:44 PM
                      1. 66 books. And much is meant for us to understand. - Tomas on May 31, 9:14 PM
                      2. Do you know what "Revelation" means? God gave us an entire book of revelations to keep us - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jun 3, 6:38 PM
                      3. Guenter, even in the book of Revelation, a lot is hard to understand. - Tomas on Jun 7, 5:04 PM
                      4. Tomas is the fruit of Martin Luther's bible alone doctrine. - Dean O'Gowan on Jun 4, 2:27 AM
                      5. Tomas is not a fruit of Luther. Tomas believes he is much smarter than Luther. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jun 5, 7:11 PM
                      6. Maybe not smarter, but a more careful Bible student. - Tomas on Jun 7, 5:19 PM
                      7. Doubting is not a sin. Mother Theresa was in doubt all her life, yet she was a faithful - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jun 8, 3:20 PM
                      8. We need faith. So if she was in so much doubt she did not - Tomas on Jun 14, 3:28 PM
                      9. YOU are talking about faith? You're one of the most faithless people here on this forum. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jun 23, 7:31 PM
                      10. I have very firm faith that Jesus is the Christ, - Tomas on Jun 28, 5:46 PM
                      11. Dean, Bible alone is not originated by Luther, but much earlier, - Tomas on Jun 7, 5:14 PM
                      12. All Protestants. All Protestant think they are better than the Church Jesus founded and - Dean O'Gowan on Jun 6, 10:27 AM
                      13. You're talking nothing but baloney.I am not even Lutheran, my friend. I said, I grew up as - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jun 8, 3:23 PM
                      14. my INC brothers this forum is full of false preachers!beware! - drake0007 on Jun 14, 9:10 PM
                    2. I hope really that Tomas has stop speculating and focus on crystal-clear verses. - Kumag Ka on Oct 2, 10:27 PM
                      1. It is good to focus on crystal-clear verses, but that does not - Tomas on Oct 11, 9:13 PM
                      2. Against crystal-clear verses, vague and ambiguous verses should not be allowed to pervert - Kumag Kayo on Nov 15, 7:42 PM
                      3. OK, then stop speculating that Jesus has a human father, - Tomas on Nov 22, 7:24 PM
                      4. that Rev 22:18-19 was made just for you,Tom- stop speculating ! - Kumag Ka on Nov 23, 6:32 PM
                      5. Rev 22:18-19 is about adding or subtracting from inerrant - Tomas on Nov 29, 7:31 PM
                      6. When you add to the verse, you speculate, Tom. Preach what is written- not those unwritten - Kumag Ka on Dec 28, 6:27 PM
                      7. Speculation is not forbidden. You speculate that Christ is not God. - Tomas on Jan 3, 7:02 PM
                      8. Speculation not forbidden? Isn't that covered by Deut 12:32? - Kumag Ka on Jan 4, 12:48 AM
                      9. No way. Deut. 12:32 forbids adding to the commandments - Tomas on Jan 4, 1:49 AM
                      10. you are adding to what is written when you speculate, tom. - Kumag Ka on Jan 9, 4:48 AM
                      11. I am not adding to the Bible when I speculate. - Tomas on Jan 10, 5:06 PM
                      12. Speculation is willful reasoning based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or supposition - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 12, 2:16 PM
                      13. Plenty of Christians have speculated that maybe Jesus had - Tomas on Jan 24, 9:35 PM
                      14. Speculating about the hair of Jesus is not religious speculation. But speculating Jesus - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 27, 6:44 AM
                      15. Speculating about the color of his hair is speculating - Tomas on Feb 1, 12:46 AM
                      16. You just can't see the evidence in the Bible. As Einstein once said, - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 1, 6:50 PM
                      17. Einstein was very intelligent, probably more than me, - Tomas on Feb 7, 10:42 PM
                      18. Tomas, I was not talking about their believes but their intellects. Each of them alone - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 11:52 AM
                      19. Well, of course there was no Mensa organization in Luther's - Tomas on Feb 15, 1:44 AM
                      20. These are all benign differences. I can tolerate most of them and accept - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 6:54 PM
                      21. I do tolerate wrong doctrines of Christians, but - Tomas on Feb 22, 4:06 AM
                      22. I won't even read this. Way toooooo loooooong! Well, I read it anyway. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 1:45 AM
                      23. Well, it is faster to read than for me to write it all. - Tomas on Feb 28, 9:35 PM
                      24. You obviously have never read Hitler's "Mein Kampf". One of the most stupid books ever - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 4:34 PM
                      25. I have read parts of Mein Kampf. He wrote there effective propaganda, - Tomas on Mar 7, 11:55 PM

4. inc yolanda walk..is this positive initiated by a church or not? View Thread - tf on Mar 7, 4:04 AM
  6. 2016 target..10 per cent more of phil population View Thread - tf on Mar 2, 9:21 PM
  8. Martin Luther. Like Felix Manalo, he persuaded himself that he had a divine mission. View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 30, 1:34 AM
    1. You're a liar. Luther asked God to help him and protect him from errors. If Luther would - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 4, 5:26 PM
    2. God asked Martin Luther to help him? God needed help? - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 5, 2:04 PM
      1. You really misunderstand Guenter. Luther asked God - Tomas on Dec 6, 6:32 PM
        1. Correct, Tomas. Here it goes again. People like Dean who do not understand a simple - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 6, 9:14 PM
          1. Luther understood the Bible somewhat better, but he mistranslated - Tomas on Dec 6, 9:47 PM
            1. Anti-Semitis was wide spread in Europe at Luther's time. He just echoed the sentiment of - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 7, 8:24 AM
              1. It's true that anti-Semitism was almost universal among Christians of that time, - Tomas on Dec 20, 7:13 PM
                1. What do you expect from a sinner like Luther? You're throwing the rock Jesus warned all of - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 13, 12:01 AM
                  1. He sure talked like he hated Jews, the pope, Catholics - Tomas on Jan 24, 6:35 PM
                    1. For admitting that you didn't read much from Luther you're throwing a lot of salvos - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 7:34 PM
                      1. You don't need to read a lot of Luther to read the venom - Tomas on Jan 24, 7:55 PM
                      2. Keep on throwing rocks like a man without sins. Jesus warned us about people like you. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 8:50 PM
                      3. When I sin, I repent. And I hope Luther repented. - Tomas on Jan 24, 9:07 PM
                      4. You threw rocks at a dead person you have very little knowledge about - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 27, 8:14 AM
                      5. I know enough about him. He spoke hateful words towards Catholics, - Tomas on Feb 1, 12:26 AM
                      6. Luther was against religious freedom? How can a man be against religious freedom when he - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 2, 8:47 AM
                      7. He did write a Christian is the most free lord of all - Tomas on Feb 7, 10:20 PM
                      8. I don't know what your sources are, but not even Catholic sources are that hostile as you - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 12:31 PM
                      9. I am definitely not hostile to Catholics, Lutherans, INC members - Tomas on Feb 15, 12:25 AM
                      10. You're writing too much. And yes, all religions are good in their own mind. You cannot - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 7:10 PM
                      11. Of course all religions are good in their own mind. - Tomas on Feb 22, 2:59 AM
                      12. To summarize our discussion: YOU were wrong in condemning Luther for his mental problems - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 23, 8:33 AM
                      13. I did not criticize Luther for his mental problems, - Tomas on Mar 1, 1:47 AM
      2. In contrast to Manalo, Luther never claimed to be an angel. He knew, he was a sinner that - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 6, 9:19 PM
    3. You two Protestants need to read "New Light on Martin Luther." - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 6, 7:01 PM
      1. OK, so he mistranslated Rom. 3:28. But he did make some valuable - Tomas on Dec 6, 7:51 PM
      2. How can you believe a website when the very first sentence of that website is wrong? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 11, 3:29 PM
    4. Again Tomas teaches new doctrine of Martin Luther like sola scriptura, or abolishing the - Dean O Gowan on Dec 7, 2:56 PM
      1. Sola scriptura was taught by the apostles, based on 1 Cor. 4:6. - Tomas on Dec 20, 7:35 PM
    5. So if the apostles believe in sola scriptura, what bible version did they use? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 13, 3:12 PM
      1. Dean, don't shoot yourself in the foot! The OT, of course! - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 21, 12:28 PM
      2. Dean, the OT in Hebrew and parts in Aramaic, plus whatever part - Tomas on Jan 24, 8:02 PM

9. Question to the MODERATOR: When I joined this forum some 6 years ago, I thought the last View Thread - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 12, 11:41 PM
    1. It appears that the forum owner had - Albert on Jan 19, 5:21 PM
      1. If true, the moderator is a smart man. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 20, 10:59 AM
    2. No, your memory did not fool you. IMOR has converted to Catholicism. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 20, 1:29 AM
      1. God enlightened him then. We need to pray that emmanuel, Tomas and others will receive the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 20, 11:35 AM
        1. I too have received the same grace from God. And Emmanuel - Tomas on Jan 24, 6:38 PM
          1. Not quite, Tomas. God graced the Moderator to see the falsehood in INC - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 7:19 PM
            1. I don't defend falsehood. I see some falsehood in all churches, - Tomas on Jan 24, 8:00 PM
              1. INC teaches a different gospel than the Apostles did, ergo, a false gospel. You're - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 19, 10:33 AM
                1. Their doctrine that Jesus is not God, is nowhere in the Bible defined - Tomas on Feb 22, 2:36 AM
                  1. You're right, it's nowhere defined. So they are teaching a gospel, that can be nowhere - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 9:25 AM
                    1. The opposite doctrine, that he is God, is nowhere defined - Tomas on Feb 28, 9:13 PM

10. Dean, I LOVE your new Pope Francis. He wants to reform the Catholic Church. He sounds View Thread - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Nov 28, 5:31 PM
    1. You probably have heard that he suspended a German bishop for lavish living. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 28, 8:28 PM
      1. Yes, I have. Pope Francis would have done the same thing to Pope - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Nov 29, 9:00 AM
        1. Pope Benedict also liked to live quite lavishly. - Tomas on Nov 29, 5:20 PM
          1. What's your point? Did I say I loved Pope Benedikt? - Guenter (EX-INC Student) on Nov 29, 6:29 PM
            1. No, but you said that about pope Leo, and Francis did not criticize - Tomas on Nov 29, 6:47 PM
              1. How would he critisize a Pope that has been dead for almost 500 years? But if Francis - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Nov 29, 7:53 PM
                1. I can criticize Leo X today, why not? And of course Francis - Tomas on Dec 6, 7:03 PM
                  1. What good does it do to criticize a dead Pope other than justifying Luther's actions? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 6, 10:34 PM
                    1. Just like you criticize dead Manalos. It is not a sin to criticize - Tomas on Dec 20, 7:49 PM
                      1. Pope Francis is looking forward, not backwards. Criticizing Pope Leo X doesn't bring the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 12, 11:26 PM
                      2. FYM was not infallible, but his ideas were not satanic. - Tomas on Jan 24, 8:14 PM
                      3. Manalo and his successors are teaching a different Gospel than the Apostles did. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 4:24 PM
                      4. No, the same gospel as the apostles taught. - Tomas on Feb 22, 4:52 AM
                      5. John doesn't talk about gospel doctrines, John talks about DOCTRINES without any modifier. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 9:41 AM
                      6. Do you really expect everyone to learn everything in the Bible - Tomas on Feb 28, 8:53 PM
    2. God was the Architect of Solomon's Temple. God inspired St. Peter's Basilica. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 29, 3:52 PM
      1. But Guenter is Orthodox. So does he not love the Hagia Sophia - Tomas on Nov 29, 5:23 PM
        1. According to the rule of this forum, we don't ask for our church affiliation, Tomas. - Guenter (EX-INC Student) on Nov 29, 6:37 PM
          1. I see 5 rules of this forum above, from A to E. And none - Tomas on Nov 29, 6:44 PM
            1. No big deal. And I wouldn't know if they'd teach the wrong Gospel, only you know. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Nov 29, 7:44 PM
              1. I think in most cases at least you do know. For example - Tomas on Jan 24, 8:30 PM
                1. Sorry, I was wrong. But one thing is for sure, you always know better. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 9:33 PM
                  1. I don't always know better. And concerning others who seem saved, - Tomas on Jan 24, 9:50 PM
                    1. See, here you go again. You're telling me to join INC to be saved. Yet Jesus said - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 27, 6:36 AM
                      1. I am not telling you to join INC, you can be saved also outside INC. - Tomas on Feb 1, 12:53 AM
                      2. Read what you said again, you recommended to join INC so I will be saved.. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 1, 6:32 PM
                      3. I have re-read it, but you re-read it. That is not what I said. - Tomas on Feb 7, 11:54 PM
                      4. Define gospel for me, please. Define and list all primary doctrines. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 8:29 AM
                      5. OK, I will try to list them all again. - Tomas on Feb 15, 3:13 AM
                      6. You didn't do your homework. You didn't define Gospel. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 6:05 PM
                      7. I have defined the gospel, it is the good news doctrines necessary - Tomas on Feb 22, 4:58 AM
            2. I hope you read the Bible more closely than the rules of this forum. You missed the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 12, 11:32 PM
              1. No, I am not asking about your deed/practice. - Tomas on Jan 24, 8:40 PM
                1. What Bible verse is telling us that God prohibited to celebrate the birthday of Jesus? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 9:37 PM
                  1. Jesus said we are to worship in spirit and truth. - Tomas on Jan 24, 10:00 PM
                    1. Excuse me? We are not worshiping Jesus in spirit and truth when we celebrate his - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 26, 8:19 PM
                      1. Dec. 25th is a lie. And you should not use the pagan - Tomas on Feb 1, 1:11 AM
                      2. Your arrogance may cost you your eternal life. December 25 a lie? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 1, 6:21 PM
                      3. Cost me eternal life, for disagreeing on Dec. 25? - Tomas on Feb 8, 12:05 AM
                      4. Calling people who celebrate Christmas on December 25 "liars" may cost you eternal life. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 8:06 AM
                      5. I am not calling you liars, you are not lying on purpose. - Tomas on Feb 15, 3:41 AM
                      6. You're always writing long sermons to get you out of trouble. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 16, 2:22 PM
                      7. Sorry for being so wordy sometimes. - Tomas on Feb 22, 5:10 AM
                      8. You're calling everybody who observes Dec. 25 a liar when you call Dec. 25 a lie. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 1:33 AM
                      9. Not a knowing liar, not a rebel against God. - Tomas on Feb 28, 9:01 PM
      2. Here are my answers for you. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Nov 29, 8:05 PM
    3. Martin Luther, reformer? - Dean O Gowan on Nov 30, 12:53 AM
      1. Yes, reformer, genius and reformer. Even in your article he is being called reformer - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student on Nov 30, 9:20 AM
      2. The Protestant Reformation was not really a reform. It was a revolution. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 30, 6:33 PM
        1. You're just a hawkish ignorant. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 2, 5:30 AM
      3. Guenter, I understand you glamorize Martin Luther. If you read his works, then - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 7, 4:56 PM
        1. I'm not glamorizing Luther. I am only saying it was about time that someone exposed the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 11, 2:52 PM

11. Undeniable proof, delivered by INC's very own Pasugo, that FYM is not a messenger of God. View Thread - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Nov 9, 7:50 AM
    1. Messengers of God today are not infallible, they can err - Tomas on Nov 15, 5:04 PM
      1. If they erred in primary or secondary doctrines, then they were not sent by God. - Kumag Kayo on Nov 15, 6:45 PM
        1. Do you really expect us to be infallible? Do you think - Tomas on Nov 22, 8:13 PM
          1. if God sent the messenger, then he should only be preaching what he was told - Kumag Ka on Nov 23, 7:02 PM
            1. For once, I agree with you. How can a message from God be an error? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Nov 24, 9:17 AM
              1. Our message is the Bible. And that is accurate. - Tomas on Nov 29, 7:18 PM
                1. Messengers of God are SENT by God with HIS message. HIS message has NO errors. If any - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 3, 8:41 AM
                  1. So you are not sent by God? You have no message from God? - Tomas on Dec 6, 6:46 PM
                    1. No, I'm not a messnger or angel of God. God never told me to deliver any messages. I am - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 6, 9:00 PM
                      1. God tells all of us to spread the gospel. So we deliver - Tomas on Dec 6, 9:23 PM
                      2. It's just the opposite, Tomas. I was depressed because I had read in Pasugo - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 6, 10:04 PM
                      3. That thought was not from God, it was a divisive thought - Tomas on Dec 20, 8:30 PM
                      4. Yes, you're right, God Jesus told the Apostles to spread the Gospel, to "teach" all - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 6, 10:08 PM
                      5. I agree with you on that. - Tomas on Dec 20, 8:32 PM
                      6. Good! So we are all teachers when we read from the Bible. But not messengers. FYM claims - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 22, 4:00 PM
                      7. As I have explained to you on the bottom of this thread, - Tomas on Jan 24, 6:16 PM
                      8. FYM mainly carried the message of hatred towards the RCC. As you may know the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 8:06 PM
                      9. That is not mainly. The main thing is the gospel. - Tomas on Jan 24, 8:10 PM
                      10. Spreading hatred is the true gospel? Intimidating people is the true gospel? Misusing the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 8:45 PM
                      11. Don't you spread hatred towards the INC? So you are no betterq - Tomas on Jan 24, 8:56 PM
                      12. Jesus said to love our enemies. You're saying INC is not supposed to love churches she - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 9:29 PM
                      13. I have been to plenty of INC services, but I have never heard - Tomas on Jan 24, 10:57 PM
                      14. Be careful in what you're saying! I DON'T HATE INC! And hating a church is hating the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 26, 9:14 AM
                      15. I love all unsaved people, but I hate false gospels. - Tomas on Feb 1, 2:08 AM
                      16. Were we talking what or whom you are hating? Who even cares? INC is hating all other - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 1, 6:13 PM
                      17. Of course, they consider other churches to be false gospels. - Tomas on Feb 8, 12:24 AM
                      18. If you hate, you're not a follower of Christ who said, we need to love our enemies. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 19, 12:38 PM
                      19. I do love all enemies. Including those in al-Qaida. - Tomas on Feb 22, 2:29 AM
                      20. Good for you that you're loving your enemies. INC does NOT. Or would you say, calling me - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 9:52 AM
                      21. I have never seen any INC teaching that we should not love - Tomas on Feb 28, 8:49 PM
            2. Kumag Ka, we as messengers of God have the right to interpret - Tomas on Nov 29, 7:14 PM
              1. That is pure baloney. The Bible already is the message of God. We read the message. That - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 3, 9:01 AM
                1. When we read the Bible to others, we are God's messengers - Tomas on Dec 6, 6:54 PM
                  1. Jews call those people Rabbi = teacher, Catholics Father = teacher. None of all those - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 6, 8:51 PM
                    1. We are not to call ministers rabbis or fathers, as you Orthodox - Tomas on Dec 6, 9:27 PM
                      1. They are teachers, teachers, teachers! Jesus told the Apostles to "teach". That is what - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 6, 9:49 PM
                      2. Yes, teach, spreading the message of the gospel. - Tomas on Dec 20, 8:36 PM
                2. At least when the verse we read is translated correctly. - Tomas on Dec 6, 8:03 PM
                  1. You confuse "teacher" with "messenger". When your teacher in school transmits kn - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 7, 8:12 AM
                    1. The math lesson is a message too. All information - Tomas on Dec 20, 8:44 PM
                      1. You're so totally confused. A messenger of Napoleon got the message directly from - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 12, 3:25 PM
                      2. Your definition of messenger fits here. - Tomas on Jan 24, 6:06 PM
                      3. What part of "from one person to another" did you not understand? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 8:21 PM
                      4. I spread the message of the gospel from one person, Jesus, - Tomas on Jan 24, 9:00 PM
                      5. Jesus spoke to you? WOW! He never spoke to me, I just read the Bible. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 9:11 PM
                      6. He did not speak to me, except through the Bible. - Tomas on Jan 24, 9:15 PM

12. The Catholic Church Jesus founded will last forever! View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 8, 6:53 AM
    1. How to Find the True Church... - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 8, 7:57 PM
      1. "By their fruits you will know them" (Matt. 7:20). - INCquisitor on Jan 9, 4:41 AM
        1. Do you think you are infallible? - Tomas on Jan 10, 5:23 PM
          1. Tomas, why can't you believe what Jesus says? - INCquisitor on Jan 12, 3:54 PM
            1. I do believe Jesus. And I understand Mt. 7:15-20 better - Tomas on Jan 24, 7:16 PM
              1. Re: I do believe Jesus. And I understand Mt. 7:15-20 better - INCquisitor on Jan 27, 5:25 PM
                1. The ravenous wolves are not Christians, so they are not people like Catholics, - Tomas on Jan 31, 11:37 PM
                  1. Your understanding truly STINKS! - INCquisitor on Feb 1, 7:24 AM
                    1. I have to agree with INCquisitor, also Catholics can be ravenous - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 1, 5:57 PM
                      1. False prophets are "ravenous wolves" and also blind leaders. - INCquisitor on Feb 2, 7:22 AM
                      2. You're a ravenous wolf yourself. Jesus was talking about the Pharisees. Were the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 2, 9:03 AM
                      3. Jesus was talking of "false prophets who come in - INCquisitor on Feb 3, 10:57 AM
                      4. This is correct. But there is no prophecy, that says all church leaders will turn into - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 3, 11:23 AM
                      5. The core of the Catholic Church came from the few - INCquisitor on Feb 3, 11:56 AM
                      6. Your misunderstandings are hilarious. There is no prophecy in Acts 20:29 that would - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 4, 7:25 AM
                      7. Jesus did not lose "all" his sheep. - INCquisitor on Feb 6, 12:15 PM
                      8. You're still repeating INC crap. You never left that false church. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 6, 2:11 PM
                      9. I did not say the INC is Jesus' sheep, did I? - INCquisitor on Feb 6, 7:20 PM
                      10. You don't even know church history. If the Catholic Church started in the 8th century, - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 7, 9:01 AM
                      11. Guenter, I agree with you some Catholics are ravenous. - Tomas on Feb 7, 7:00 PM
                      12. Hallelujah, Tomas admits a mistake! People, mark your calender! - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 12:55 PM
                      13. Yes, made a mistake, but at least I can spell calendar. - Tomas on Feb 14, 6:07 PM
                      14. What a cheap shot. True Tomas is coming alive. No typos allowed here. Must be an - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 7:13 PM
                      15. That was just a friendly comment. After all, I myself admitted - Tomas on Feb 21, 10:20 PM
                      16. If it was meant to be friendly, I will forgive you. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 23, 9:13 AM
                      17. OK, thank you. Let's be friends again. - Tomas on Feb 28, 7:38 PM
                    2. INCquisitor, of course unsaved priests are ravenous wolves, but saved priests - Tomas on Feb 7, 6:56 PM
                      1. There is no "saved" priest in the Catholic Church. - INCquisitor on Feb 9, 4:55 PM
                      2. Catholic priests preach the gospel, some believe it, so are saved. - Tomas on Feb 14, 7:33 PM
                      3. Re: Catholic priests preach the gospel, some believe it, so are saved. - INCquisitor on Feb 18, 8:14 AM
                      4. We don't have to know everything Bible says about Christ, to be saved. - Tomas on Feb 22, 12:08 AM
    2. Actually, the Satanic control over the church ended with the reformation - Jason on Jan 8, 8:57 PM
      1. The church was never controlled by Satan. - Tomas on Jan 10, 5:20 PM
        1. One who goes AGAINST the doctrines of Christ is.... - INCquisitor on Jan 14, 11:41 AM
          1. Bread and butter error verse of INC and their cohorts: John 17:3. You and the false - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 15, 12:06 PM
            1. John 17:3 is a vague verse not telling us if the Father alone is the only - Tomas on Jan 24, 7:28 PM
              1. Sure, you are the expert who is gonna be saved or not. Not by God's grace, but your grace. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 8:34 PM
                1. By God's grace. And I don't know who is saved, I only know - Tomas on Jan 24, 8:46 PM
                  1. You said more than once that you know that you are saved. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 9:57 PM
                    1. I waited for God's grace, I appealed to God to make it clear to me, - Tomas on Jan 24, 10:19 PM
                      1. Well, you don't believe in one of the essential or primary doctrines, namely the deity of - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 26, 6:07 PM
                      2. The deity of Jesus is not an essential doctrine. - Tomas on Jan 31, 11:56 PM
                      3. You're so infallible about essential and none essential doctrines. Unfortunately, you will - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 2, 9:06 AM
                      4. It is very clear in the Bible, that there is no verse saying - Tomas on Feb 7, 7:04 PM
                      5. It only says you will die in your sins, but that, of course, is not essential. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 12:53 PM
                      6. It does not say you need to believe in whatever He says, - Tomas on Feb 14, 8:03 PM
                      7. Good for you that you want to believe everything that Jesus said. Unfortunately, you don't - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 19, 5:58 PM
                      8. I believe in everything Jesus said, both words in the Bible, - Tomas on Feb 22, 12:25 AM
                      9. How do you know Jesus said something if it is not recorded in the Bible? - INCquisitor on Feb 23, 9:03 AM
                      10. Tomas needs to add to what is written to make his wrong believes plausible. I have to - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 23, 9:17 AM
                      11. Alright, Tom, I know. At least you know how to spell "his beliefs". - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 1:34 AM
                      12. Yes, I probably learned to spell belief in tenth grade. - Tomas on Feb 28, 7:53 PM
                      13. INCquisitor, he must have, otherwise he would not have allowed - Tomas on Feb 28, 7:41 PM
                      14. You're not only adding to the scriptures, you're also adding to what I said. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 23, 9:49 AM
                      15. I am not adding to the Bible, what I add I don't put in the Bible. - Tomas on Feb 28, 8:15 PM
          2. INCquisitor, belief that the Father alone is the only true God, is not - Tomas on Jan 24, 7:25 PM
            1. The belief tht the Father is the ONLY TRUE God is - INCquisitor on Jan 27, 5:33 PM
              1. Trinitarians and binitarians do believe that the Father is the only true God. - Tomas on Feb 1, 12:03 AM
                1. What are you Tomas, a Trinitarian or an Binitarian? - INCquisitor on Feb 1, 7:53 AM
                  1. I am neither. I am a believer in the doctrine that we can't - Tomas on Feb 7, 7:08 PM
                    1. Didn't you know or don't you believe that Jesus said... - INCquisitor on Feb 11, 5:07 AM
                      1. He did say he was a man, he did not say he would be a man again - Tomas on Feb 14, 8:17 PM
                      2. Jesus is MAN now and will be a MAN when he comes again. - INCquisitor on Feb 18, 6:09 PM
                      3. He will be a man when he comes again, but he is not necessarily a man now. - Tomas on Feb 22, 12:47 AM
                      4. How many TRUE Gods are here Tomas? Who are they? - INCquisitor on Feb 24, 4:39 AM
                      5. Only one true God, who might be more than one person. - Tomas on Feb 28, 8:16 PM
        2. Not entirely controlled by Satan, but a great many Catholic leaders were. The were the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 15, 12:12 PM
        3. The RCC was never the church that Christ built. - INCquisitor on Jan 17, 7:18 AM
          1. What other church existed from the onset? NONE, the only church in existence for hundreds - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 17, 7:57 AM
            1. The Catholic church was never the only church in existence. - Tomas on Jan 24, 7:51 PM
              1. OK, I was in part wrong, but you are too. The RCC and ALL the Orthodox - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 24, 9:03 PM
                1. The Catholic church excommunicated the Monophysite churches, - Tomas on Jan 24, 9:13 PM
                  1. It's not in the Bible? Here you go again, you said you'll be saved but you're telling lies - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 27, 8:07 AM
                    1. This was a temporary Law of Moses commandment. - Tomas on Feb 1, 12:13 AM
                      1. Jesus abolished to worship and serve God only when He told Satan to do just that? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 1, 6:55 PM
                      2. Not at that time. Only later, after he appointed his twelve - Tomas on Feb 7, 7:10 PM
                      3. LOL, we can't know when, but we know THAT? No witness, He did it, but He did? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 12:45 PM
                      4. Jesus said a lot that is not in the Bible. - Tomas on Feb 14, 8:40 PM
                      5. You shall not add to what is written. You do, to defend your errors! - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 7:15 PM
                      6. I am not adding to the Bible. Those words were indeed not written. - Tomas on Feb 22, 12:57 AM
                      7. You're a joke, Tomas, really. YOU need to harmonize the Bible, God was too stupid to do - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 23, 10:09 AM
                      8. God is not stupid. His Bible is in harmony, only we need - Tomas on Feb 28, 8:27 PM
                      9. Tomas, that's reading BEYOND what is written. - INCquisitor on Feb 24, 4:42 AM
                      10. INCquisitor, I totally agree with you. Tomas seems to become the jerk of the forum here. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 9:59 AM
                      11. I proclaim we are not supposed to know, only about things - Tomas on Feb 28, 8:34 PM
                      12. No, INCquisitor, that is only trying to figure out what the written - Tomas on Feb 28, 8:31 PM
      2. RCC is still under the control of Satan and Protestants too. - INCquisitor on Jan 17, 7:14 AM
        1. Not true, the saved Catholics and Protestants do not deny - Tomas on Feb 1, 12:17 AM
          1. The Cathoic Church teaches "doctrines of demons... - INCquisitor on Feb 1, 6:45 AM
            1. No, 1 Tim. 4:1-3 is not about the Catholic church, it is a prophecy - Tomas on Feb 7, 7:22 PM
              1. It is the ledership of any religious organization - INCquisitor on Feb 11, 3:24 PM
                1. It is a sin of ignorance, they say those things are not idols, - Tomas on Feb 14, 9:00 PM
        2. INCquisitor, in your heart you are still an Iglesia. You believe Iglesia teachings. - Dean O'Gowan on Feb 1, 8:59 AM
          1. Catholic and INC have both departed from the faith and - INCquisitor on Feb 1, 3:05 PM
    3. Jason contradicts the words of Jesus and displays lack of faith in Him. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 9, 3:27 AM

<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40   Next >> 
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Click here for Host attention.