Click here for Host attention.

The Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church of Christ) Doctrines

The intention of this board is to discuss the teachings of the Iglesia Ni Cristo. The rules are: A) must respect others, B) no profanity, C) no name calling, D) no ANONYMOUS posting, and E) must post in English. Messages that contain profane languages or insulting will be deleted. What can be posted? You may post Church doctrines or questions about the doctrines but not questions about individual or member's deed/practice. As host/administrator, I will remain neutral. This means -I will not comment on any post. I will read the post and then make a judgement whether or not it violates any rule. If it does, it will be removed. Lastly, I'm an X-INC.
Not logged in | Login | Create AccountSearch    Chat!    Go back    Post now!
  1. Fundamental Beliefs View Thread - Groof on Jan 10, 2:52 PM
  3. INCquisitor says that tomb is paradise. View Thread - Dean O Gowan on Dec 5, 8:25 PM
    1. Then tell us where the thief and Jesus were together - Incquisitor on Dec 7, 6:05 PM
    2. Paradise = Sheol, to preach to those there. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 7, 6:41 PM
      1. The verses you cited don't support you answer. - Incquisitor on Dec 9, 5:54 PM
      2. Dean, he could not have preached to the prisoners when he was dead, b - Tomas on Dec 20, 8:15 PM
      3. Who are "captives and spirits in prison?" - INCquisitor on Dec 26, 6:37 AM
    3. INCquisitor, your church is not founded by Jesus but by a man. Therefore - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 9, 8:56 PM
      1. My church was built by a MAN, the man Jesus Chrit (John 8:40). - Incquisitor on Dec 21, 5:19 AM
    4. INquisitor, let's see if you have some intelligence. - Dean O Gowan on Dec 26, 7:26 PM
      1. What makes you think that I am still an INC? - INCquisitor on Dec 27, 5:04 AM
    5. Very simple If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 27, 6:33 AM
      1. There are ducks of different species. - Tomas on Dec 27, 1:48 PM

4. As everyone knows, this forum is owned by IMOR, who was an Iglesia member. View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 9, 9:05 PM
    1. Glory to God, Time to celibrate Our Lord this Christmas. And Down with Idolatry - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Dec 9, 10:31 PM
      1. We should celebrate our Lord every day, and not observe Christmas. - Tomas on Dec 20, 8:01 PM

5. INC delivers their own proof that they are a fake church. Here from "Introducing the View Thread - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Nov 9, 7:55 AM
    1. So FYM sometimes disagreed with Paul and sometimes with Luther. - Tomas on Nov 15, 5:00 PM
      1. God gives us erroneous messages through his messengers? Get outta here! - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Nov 25, 10:21 AM
        1. Of course the erroneous messages of Luther and FYM are not from God. - Tomas on Nov 29, 6:19 PM
          1. Keep on dreaming! - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 4, 5:27 PM
            1. What a detailed well-reasoned argument! - Tomas on Dec 6, 6:07 PM
              1. Easy: Just tell me you like dreaming. Especially about the correctness of INC's - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 6, 10:14 PM
                1. You don't agree with at least some INC teachings? - Tomas on Dec 20, 6:50 PM
      2. Thomas, if a messages is wrong, then the message is not from God. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 25, 9:35 PM
        1. Of course wrong messages of Luther and FYM are not from God. - Tomas on Nov 29, 6:27 PM
          1. FYM was infallible IN TERMS OF preaching the words of God. - emmanuel on Dec 5, 9:38 AM
            1. But that violates sola scriptura. - Tomas on Dec 6, 6:12 PM
            2. If angel FYM was infallible in preaching the words of God, the other two angels of God - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 12, 2:02 PM
        2. Really, if FYM was infallible, how did he communicate with the four angels? - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 5, 2:00 PM
          1. The verse was figurative, not literal. - emmanuel on Dec 6, 12:55 AM
            1. How can FYM's crying with a loud voice to INC be the meaning - Tomas on Dec 6, 6:14 PM
              1. His preaching is the meaning of the 'crying'. - emmanuel on Dec 7, 7:17 AM
                1. But the angel from the east is supposed to cry or preach to the other four - Tomas on Dec 20, 6:53 PM
            2. Is an angel a messenger of God, with instructions from God to deliver a message, or is he - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 12, 2:10 PM
              1. God's messenger have different work. Some to preach and some to give a short message. - emmanuel on Dec 13, 9:03 AM
                1. You didn't answer my questions. I wonder why. What are you afraid of? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 13, 2:49 PM
          2. Emmanuel is saying his preaching is crying. So did he preach to the four angels? - Dean O Gowan on Dec 7, 2:48 PM
            1. Did the verse said,... - emmanuel on Dec 9, 8:27 AM
              1. I have to agree with Dean, YOU told Tomas, his (Manalo's) preaching is the "crying". Not - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 13, 8:24 AM
                1. You understand it out of context. - emmanuel on Dec 13, 9:01 AM
                  1. Why don't you educate me? You're evading a lot here. Your angel theory just stinks, you - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 13, 2:52 PM

6. I miss the Christian radio broadcaster Harold Camping. View Thread - Tomas on Dec 17, 7:44 PM
    1. Protestants like Tomas prefer to listen to other Protestants rather than the Church - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 20, 6:01 AM
      1. I listen to all kinds of good churches, including the Catholic church. - Tomas on Dec 20, 5:52 PM

7. INCquiisitor, If preaching is crying, did FYM preach to the four angels? View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 9, 12:51 AM
    1. The angel will preach the word of God when he cried with a loud voice. - emmanuel on Dec 9, 8:24 AM
    2. You don't know what you are talking about. I'm not an INC. - Incquisitor on Dec 9, 5:40 PM
    3. OK, Emmanuel, you are full of b.s. how did FYM preach to the four angels? - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 9, 9:01 PM
      1. Did the verse said the angel will preach to the four angels? - emmanuel on Dec 12, 8:38 AM
    4. Emmanuel, you said "The angel will preach the word of God when he cried with a loud voice. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 12, 9:19 AM

8. The Islands of the sea lie to the west View Thread - Saleem Sinai on Oct 23, 12:43 AM
    1. Saleem, welcome back! - Dean O'Gowan on Oct 23, 7:34 PM
    2. PM me at Facebook. - Dean O' Gowan on Nov 5, 11:15 AM
    3. How you explain that the east is the west - emmanuel on Nov 5, 7:28 PM
      1. I think the verse contrasts the east with the islands - Tomas on Nov 8, 5:48 PM
      2. The east is not the west - Saleem on Nov 28, 2:56 AM
        1. What do you mean the islands of the sea LIE to the west? - emmanuel on Dec 6, 1:04 AM
          1. The islands nearest to Israel are to the west. - Tomas on Dec 6, 5:57 PM
          2. Sea is westward - Saleem on Dec 9, 1:28 AM
    4. Saleem, you might visit the Facebook where there are Iglesia members and - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 2, 10:38 AM
      1. ...and invite Gordon to join also. - ncv, jr. on Dec 2, 11:43 AM

9. John 1:18 clearly tells Jesus is God. There should be no more doubt about it. View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 23, 1:15 AM
    1. if you read nrsv douay, your opinion would be baseless - Observer2 on Nov 23, 2:45 PM
    2. Observer 2 did not observe well. It is not opinion. It is translation by bible scholars. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 23, 4:00 PM
      1. Are DOuay and NRSV translations crystal-clear to you? - Kumag Ka on Nov 23, 5:13 PM
      2. These versions were translated by Trinitarian scholars. - Incquisitor on Nov 24, 6:28 AM
      3. INCquisitor, then find scholars who are Aryans. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 25, 4:17 AM
        1. You are confusing Aryans with Arians. - Tomas on Nov 29, 6:02 PM
        2. Why would a SUPREME BEING need THREE consciousness - Incquisitor on Nov 30, 4:12 AM
        3. INCquisitor, that's why you are human. You can only think one at a time. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 30, 8:59 AM
      4. INCquisitor asks a common question. "How many God do Trinitarians have?" - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 25, 5:19 AM
        1. We are talking of the number of "beings" or "persons" or - Incquisitor on Nov 30, 5:04 AM
        2. INCquiisitor, the concept that God is a trinity of 3 Persons is revealed by Jesus. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 30, 9:25 AM
          1. The TRUTH that Jesus revealed about God is that - Incquisitor on Dec 7, 6:13 PM
    3. Kumag, why are you afraid of various translations? They clarify, makes clear, makes it - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 24, 6:18 AM
    4. In this connection, various translations also point to the correct translations of - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 24, 6:23 AM
    5. Observer and Kumag are right. Any translations saying "God" in reference to Jesus in that - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Nov 25, 5:04 PM
    6. Oh, I forgot, INCquisitor is right too. Sorry, my friend. But he also ought to be grateful - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Nov 25, 5:09 PM
      1. Why should one be grateful to someone who is leading you - Incquisitor on Nov 30, 5:10 AM
        1. The unfortunate fact is, that you don't believe in the in the many testimonies in the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student on Nov 30, 8:48 AM
    7. John 1:18 proves Jesus is God? Bwa ha hahha where's the magic word, dude? - Kumag Ka on Nov 26, 5:34 PM

10. OK Emmanuel, I concede that Felix Manalo is prophesied in the bible. View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 6, 7:22 AM
    1. But FYM did not claim new prophecy revelations. - Tomas on Dec 6, 6:03 PM

11. Emmanuel, why don't you explain why you believe that Felix Manalo was angel of the east. View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 11, 7:40 AM
    1. In the light of typhoon Yolanda, it has strong reference to the Rev. 7:1-4 - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 11, 7:43 AM
      1. The wind is war that coincides with the emergence of the INC. - emmanuel on Nov 11, 2:15 PM
      2. World War I did not involve Asia, South America and Central and Southern Africa. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 11, 2:26 PM
        1. The true angel of the east instructed the four angels to hold the winds - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 11, 2:58 PM
          1. The verses are metaphors, NOT literal. - emmanuel on Nov 11, 7:23 PM
          2. OK, explain the metaphor. How did Felix Manalo become angel of the east? - Deab O'Gowan on Nov 12, 1:54 PM
            1. Because the prophecy was fulfilled to him. - emmanuel on Nov 13, 9:02 PM
            2. How was the prophecy fulfilled through him? - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 14, 1:29 AM
            3. There was no prophecy about Felix Manalo. He gave no instructions to the four angels. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 14, 5:51 AM
        2. Involved or not, it was a world war. It didn't say European war. - emmanuel on Nov 11, 7:20 PM
          1. There are four corners of the world, north, south, east and west. - Deab O'Gowan on Nov 12, 1:46 PM
            1. World leaders stand for four angels. - emmanuel on Nov 13, 8:48 PM
            2. If the angels stand for world leaders? Who is the leader from the east? - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 14, 1:32 AM
              1. Must not be understood literally. - emmanuel on Nov 14, 2:20 AM
              2. Obviously the wind is not war. But literal super wind like typhoon Yolanda. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 14, 5:30 AM
        3. So you are saying Felix Manalo did not give any instruction to the angels? - Deab O'Gowan on Nov 12, 12:51 PM
          1. The angel is metaphor so is the 'instruction'. - emmanuel on Nov 13, 8:50 PM
          2. Metaphor, so in real life, Felix Manalo did not give any instruction to any of the angels. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 14, 1:34 AM
            1. Who is this angel of the east and four angels you are talking about? - emmanuel on Nov 14, 2:25 AM
            2. Emmanuel, Rev. 7:1-4 is about literal angels. War is Rev. 6:4. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 14, 5:39 AM
        4. Super Typhoons and tsunamis will harm the earth, the seas and the trees. Not war. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 13, 4:50 AM
          1. Your interpretation was not guided by the Holy Spirit. - emmanuel on Nov 13, 9:15 PM
          2. Emmanuel, your own church does not believe in the Holy Spirit as a Person, - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 14, 1:38 AM
            1. INC is correct. Holy Spirit is not a person of God. - emmanuel on Nov 14, 2:21 AM
            2. So if the H.S. is not a person, it is inanimate like wind. How can wind guide you? - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 14, 5:20 AM
              1. We never prayed to the Holy Spirit. Only to the Father and Son. - emmanuel on Nov 16, 8:59 PM
              2. Emmanuel, you say that our interpretation is not guided by the Holy Spirit. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 17, 3:07 PM
                1. A Holy Spirit might be a person but not of God. - emmanuel on Dec 5, 9:45 AM
          3. Emmanuel, no bible scholar in the world will agree that Felix Manalo was angel of the east - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 14, 1:43 AM
            1. INC preaches the correct doctrine Jesus have preached. - emmanuel on Nov 14, 2:24 AM
              1. Jesus did not preach God is only the Father. - Tomas on Nov 22, 8:37 PM
            2. Emmanuel, you don't know background in the time of Jesus. There were many temples - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 14, 5:49 AM
              1. Who is Jesus. Read the various translations of John 1:18 - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 14, 5:50 AM
    2. Emmanuel, you fail to prove that Felix Manalo was angel of the east. - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 16, 12:42 AM
      1. You failed to comprehend and have faith. - emmanuel on Nov 16, 11:32 PM
        1. The angel of - Albert on Nov 18, 1:36 PM
          1. INC just gives the interpretation of what was written. - emmanuel on Dec 5, 9:53 AM
      2. Emmanuel, how can we trust your interpretation when it doesn't make sense? - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 17, 3:12 PM
        1. Connection. - emmanuel on Dec 6, 1:01 AM
    3. Emmanuel, can you find an impartial reputable bible scholar in the world who will read - Dean O'Gowan on Nov 18, 7:14 AM
      1. Must be open minded and have faith to understand. - emmanuel on Dec 6, 1:02 AM

<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40   Next >> 
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Click here for Host attention.