Click here for Host attention.

The Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church of Christ) Doctrines

The intention of this board is to discuss the teachings of the Iglesia Ni Cristo. The rules are: A) must respect others, B) no profanity, C) no name calling, D) no ANONYMOUS posting, and E) must post in English. Messages that contain profane languages or insulting will be deleted. What can be posted? You may post Church doctrines or questions about the doctrines but not questions about individual or member's deed/practice. As host/administrator, I will remain neutral. This means -I will not comment on any post. I will read the post and then make a judgement whether or not it violates any rule. If it does, it will be removed. Lastly, I'm an X-INC.
Not logged in | Login | Create AccountSearch    Chat!    Go back    Post now!
  1. why so many criminality in catholic countries? View Thread - tf on Mar 18, 2:37 AM
    1. There are criminals because they don't practice Christianity. But EGM himself condemns all - Dean O'Gowan on Mar 19, 6:12 AM
      1. what a pity for catholicism - tf on Mar 22, 4:49 AM
        1. In Catholic countries like France and Austria, crime rates are low. - Tomas on Mar 28, 6:40 PM
        2. So it depends on the country. In poor countries like Philippines or Venezuela, - Tomas on Mar 28, 6:52 PM

2. Mystery 'Tips for Jesus' tipper View Thread - Sung on Jan 4, 1:22 PM
    1. Payment to informants - Kat Sung on Jan 13, 11:26 AM
    2. 806. Financial institution (12/24/2013) - katsung on Jan 23, 12:56 PM
    3. Tips for Jesus - Sung on Feb 2, 12:03 PM
    4. massive informants payment - Sung on Feb 13, 5:41 PM
    5. Bitcoin invented to pay? - Sung on Feb 24, 3:17 PM
      1. One bitcoin company very recently declared bankruptcy, - Tomas on Feb 28, 7:35 PM
    6. A terrorist war to control Bitcoin business - Sung on Mar 7, 11:04 AM
      1. It has been speculated that Radtke simply committed suicide. - Tomas on Mar 7, 9:20 PM
    7. Who owns the wallet of Bitcoin? - Sung on Mar 17, 4:39 PM
    8. Who likes it, who doesn't? - Sung on Mar 28, 1:43 PM
      1. Russia could be right about bitcoin, but it is a very corrupt government - Tomas on Mar 28, 6:22 PM

3. a classic study of verse manipulation by a trinitarian--->Michael View Thread - tf on Mar 27, 9:41 PM
  5. michael if yahweh is the high priest..then who is this high priest serving? View Thread - TF on Mar 24, 3:53 AM
    1. I think you didn't quite understood what it means to say that Christ is Yahweh. - Michael on Mar 24, 4:28 AM
      1. yahweh do not refer to nature as you are implying - truthfinder on Mar 25, 2:46 AM
        1. Of course Yahweh is the name only ascribed to the Almighty God. - Michael on Mar 25, 8:11 AM
          1. so who is this almighty god who id called yahweh - tf on Mar 26, 3:01 AM
            1. The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses - Michael on Mar 26, 2:53 PM
              1. the Word God in your title, is that a who or merely a name for you? - truthfinder on Mar 26, 10:06 PM
                1. What do you mean? Did that not answer your question? - Michael on Mar 27, 2:39 AM
                  1. the term God of Abraham, etc.. - tf on Mar 27, 3:39 AM
                    1. As I said, I don't understand your question. Please clarify. - Michael on Mar 27, 4:28 AM
      2. Why don't you explain in the context of what is written - NOT - INCquisitor on Mar 25, 6:56 AM
        1. What are you talking about? - Michael on Mar 25, 9:04 AM
          1. We are seekers of "truth." What you say is not the "truth." - INCquisitor on Mar 26, 5:46 PM
            1. If you say that what I say is false, then prove it and not just merely say it's false. - Michael on Mar 27, 4:26 AM

6. inc opens livelihood project in leyte View Thread - tf on Mar 16, 11:24 PM
    1. hey dean is thid positive action or not? - tf on Mar 18, 2:34 AM
    2. tf, you are bribing people to be members of the INC with housing. - Dean O'Gowan on Mar 19, 6:31 AM
      1. that is called helping in times of need - tf on Mar 20, 3:32 AM
      2. It's called a mousetrap. - Dean O'Gowan on Mar 20, 6:37 AM
    3. Anything that LOOKS good in the eyes of man but is NOT - INCquisitor on Mar 21, 4:45 AM

7. kill, Destroy, pride, selfish, hungry for real life that me View Thread - year2027 on Mar 9, 1:00 PM
    1. Roy is crazy. He should seek psychiatric help. - Dean O'Gowan on Mar 11, 5:58 AM
    2. Please Roy, don't kill yourself. That is a sin of murder. - Tomas on Mar 14, 6:39 PM

8. 2016 target..10 per cent more of phil population View Thread - tf on Mar 2, 9:30 PM
    1. will this be good for our country? - tf on Mar 8, 7:59 PM
    2. This is disaster for the country. - Dean O'Gowan on Mar 11, 6:01 AM
      1. a comment from a non INC, who sees facts and not opinion - tf on Mar 11, 11:20 AM
    3. TF's reference does not want to be known. - Dean O'Gowan on Mar 12, 5:50 AM
      1. 10% who comes up with this stuff...should definitely help with the bloc voting.... - James on Mar 13, 1:57 PM
        1. Proof of that is that they could not give up - Konrad on Mar 13, 2:44 PM
    4. Why only 10%? Why 2016? - Michael on Mar 14, 5:29 AM

9. Boys and girls, I'm going on Christmas vacation and will rejoice the birth of View Thread - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 15, 8:28 AM
    1. Merry Christmas Guenter. I guess you will be celebrating Christmas - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 15, 10:01 AM
      1. Jesus was not born on Dec. 25th nor on Jan. 6th. - Tomas on Dec 20, 6:02 PM
        1. Who says Jesus was born on those days? Nobody knows. Nobody knows the b/d of a child found - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 25, 8:19 AM
          1. With a child born on the steps of a church, we - Tomas on Dec 27, 1:19 PM
            1. What part of "Lowest temperature in December ever recorded in Bethlehem was 30 degree F." - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 12, 2:38 PM
              1. I wonder if that is the lowest high in December. - Tomas on Jan 24, 9:28 PM
                1. Speculating Tomas again! When it says the lowest ever recorded temperature, it IS the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 27, 7:06 AM
                  1. So can you point me to the web site that says it, so I can read it - Tomas on Feb 1, 12:39 AM
                    1. I'm not your babysitter, find it yourself. You cannot say Dec 25 is a lie, because you're - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 1, 11:02 AM
                      1. OK, myweather2.com says lowest ever in Bethlehem - Tomas on Feb 7, 11:25 PM
                      2. You've been a good boy. Now be even better and find out the highest temperature. That was - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 11:29 AM
                      3. Rain is good for growing grass OK, but bad to sleep in. - Tomas on Feb 15, 2:18 AM
                      4. You've not been a good boy this time. What was the highest temperature recorded in - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 16, 2:31 PM
                      5. Of course sometimes a high temperature. And of course - Tomas on Feb 22, 5:52 AM
                      6. Alright, here ya go. Therefore it is quite possible that Dec. 25 was a warm and pleasant - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 23, 8:00 AM
                      7. It sure could have been a warm and pleasant day, - Tomas on Mar 1, 2:02 AM
                      8. In your response to Dean you based it on the "inclement" weather in Bethlehem that would - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 9:51 AM
                      9. It could have been a pleasant warm day, but then comes - Tomas on Mar 8, 2:32 AM
        2. You're mumbling nothing but baloney. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 25, 8:23 AM
    2. I can rejoice in the birth of our Savior any day, but - Tomas on Dec 20, 6:13 PM
      1. You're mumbling nothing but baloney...Sorry, this line wasn't for your previous, but this - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 25, 8:26 AM
        1. It is not baloney. It is a sin to mix Christianity with paganism. - Tomas on Feb 1, 12:50 AM
          1. We can celebrate the b/d of Jesus on any day we want, in spirit and in truth. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 1, 6:40 PM
            1. I have just explained Romans 14 above. - Tomas on Feb 7, 11:32 PM
              1. You have no right accusing us of mixing Christianity with paganism, because we don't! - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 8:33 AM
                1. Don't deny it is a pagan calendar. - Tomas on Feb 15, 2:28 AM
                  1. You're becoming more and more of a joke. We use Arabic numbers, they surely are pagan - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 16, 2:49 PM
                    1. You can use Arabic numbers, they are not part of a pagan religion. - Tomas on Feb 22, 6:57 AM
                      1. Why would Christians use the Jewish calendar? Do Christians follow the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 9:24 AM
                      2. For religious purposes, only the biblical calendar is worthy, - Tomas on Mar 8, 3:14 AM
                  2. I forgot to mention......according to you, the Bible, as we use it, is also a mixture of - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 4:34 PM
                    1. No, the Roman letters or the Greek letters are not paganism, - Tomas on Feb 22, 7:33 AM
    3. but why are most pagan gods like horus, mithra, dionysus born on dec 25th just like Jesus? - Kumag Ka on Dec 25, 5:36 AM
      1. You're mumbling baloney too, like your friend Tomas. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 25, 8:26 AM
      2. You're mumbling baloney too, like your friend Tomas. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 25, 8:28 AM
        1. Why, Guenter, why all these man-made Gods are born DEc 25th? - Kumag Ka on Dec 25, 8:20 PM
          1. Man made gods were born on any day of the calender, not only December 25. If you don't - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 12, 2:45 PM

10. INC doctrine that only messengers of God are authorized View Thread - INCquisitor on Feb 1, 6:19 PM
    1. I am sorry that you encountered a minister who was so impoliteq - Tomas on Feb 8, 12:15 AM
      1. Examples are NOT enough to NEGATE the words of Jesus. - INCquisitor on Feb 8, 6:43 AM
        1. The examples prove Jesus told them they can now worship him and - Tomas on Feb 15, 3:54 AM
          1. LOL, Tomas. What happened to "you shall not ADD to what is written", as you elsewhere - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 6:24 PM
            1. I don't add to the Bible. But trying to figure out - Tomas on Feb 22, 4:20 AM
              1. Sorry, my friend, but you do add to scriptures. You are trying to figure out what is NOT - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 12:55 AM
                1. I am like other Christians, trying to figure out what the verses - Tomas on Mar 1, 12:23 AM
                  1. Lame excuses, you're ADDING to the scriptures when you're saying Jesus must have told - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 8:14 AM
                    1. No verse has to say it in such words, it is still explicit - Tomas on Mar 8, 12:23 AM
          2. Don't you know what facts and opinions do? - INCquisitor on Feb 23, 8:45 AM
            1. If it were important for Jesus to rebuke them for worshipping him, - Tomas on Mar 1, 12:35 AM
              1. Your lack of faith in the words of Jesus shows. - INCquisitor on Mar 1, 7:05 AM
                1. I believe all the words of Jesus. He said worship God, but - Tomas on Mar 8, 12:35 AM
      2. My minister called me an idiot after I told him about his errors. That was in Houston, TX. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 6:16 PM
        1. So sad you had such bad experiences. - Tomas on Feb 22, 4:48 AM
          1. Tomas, you cannot serve two masters. - INCquisitor on Feb 23, 8:51 AM
            1. INCquisitor..Tomas only serves ONE master: Tomas! By the way, INCquisitor, thank you for - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 1:04 AM
              1. If anyone deviates from any of Jesus' teachings, he does not have God? - Tomas on Feb 28, 11:39 PM
                1. What part of " Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 7:45 AM
                  1. If you believe we have to be infallible to be saved, then I guess - Tomas on Mar 8, 1:16 AM
            2. INCquisitor, I serve only God and Jesus, not any evil master, - Tomas on Feb 28, 11:25 PM
              1. You are wrong Tomas. Trinitarian churches do not have God. - INCquisitor on Mar 1, 7:52 AM
                1. You're still misunderstanding John 17:3. But you're absolutely correct, there is no - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 8:28 AM
                  1. The word "Father" needs no modifier. - INCquisitor on Mar 2, 11:00 AM
                    1. Fine, just remain in your error. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 4:13 PM
          2. In my experience, what happened to me is typical INC behavior, even to their own members. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 1:12 AM
            1. If that were typical, that would be sad for INC. - Tomas on Mar 1, 12:00 AM

11. Christ said, "I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. View Thread - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 10, 5:22 AM
    1. Thanks to people like Luther the "ravenous wolves" in Christ's church did not prevail. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Dec 11, 3:14 PM
      1. Luther protested against the leader of the Catholic church, - Tomas on Dec 20, 6:58 PM
    2. "the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church that - Incquisitor on Dec 21, 5:43 AM
    3. Your INC interpretation is inconsistent with other passages. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 21, 8:35 AM
      1. The first death is natural death. X - Incquisitor on Dec 22, 7:22 AM
        1. The second death will be natural death too. - Tomas on Jan 3, 6:29 PM
    4. INCquisitor, we are not talking about men. But the Church. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 22, 5:42 PM
      1. The church that Christ built is composed of "disciples of Christ." - Incquisitor on Dec 22, 6:46 PM
    5. You are right that the Church is "the body of Christ" (disciples) and they keep growing. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 23, 3:09 AM
      1. INCquisitor, there is no disputing that Jesus is man, just like Obama is man. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 23, 3:28 AM
        1. You are comparing apples with oranges. - Incquisitor on Dec 24, 7:06 AM
        2. INCquisitor, read various translations of John 1:18. It will show that Jesus is God. - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 24, 2:23 PM
        3. Why did Caiphas have Jesus crucified? - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 24, 3:38 PM
      2. Earlier you said that men die but the church doesn't. - Incquisitor on Dec 24, 5:51 AM
      3. INCquisitor, you are inconsistent. Jesus said that he will build his church and the gates - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 24, 6:28 AM
        1. Of course, the church that Christ built NEVER died. - Incquisitor on Dec 25, 6:45 AM
          1. The church that Christ built has not been dormant either. - Tomas on Dec 27, 1:36 PM
            1. The Catholic Church was NEVER the church that Christ built. - INCquisitor on Dec 28, 6:47 PM
              1. The Catholic church is a large part of the church that - Tomas on Jan 3, 6:39 PM
                1. God NEVER forgave Israel for its sin of idolatry. - INCquisitor on Jan 21, 3:42 PM
                  1. Israel knew the commandments against idolatry but - Tomas on Jan 24, 5:31 PM
                    1. God's commandments in Exodus 20:3-5 are clear. - INCquisitor on Jan 26, 6:31 PM
                      1. Not clear enough for churches like Catholics or Orthodox. - Tomas on Jan 31, 10:26 PM
                      2. Are you a Catholic apologist Tomas or.... - INCquisitor on Feb 2, 9:22 AM
                      3. I am not Catholic apologist, but I apologize for their errors. - Tomas on Feb 7, 8:44 PM
                      4. Why apologize if you truly believe these are ERRORS? - INCquisitor on Feb 8, 8:54 PM
                      5. I apologize on behalf of misguided Christians, because - Tomas on Feb 14, 10:22 PM
        2. INCquisitor, if you don't believe that Jesus founded the Catholic Church, which then is - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 28, 9:58 PM
          1. Do these churches believe in Jesus and abide in his - INCquisitor on Dec 31, 5:43 PM
        3. INCquisitor, you again failed to give an intelligent answer. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 1, 1:49 AM
    6. INCquisitor, why did Caiphas wanted Jesus crucified? - Dean O'Gowan on Dec 23, 9:30 AM
      1. Caiphas did not want to crucify Jesus. - Incquisitor on Dec 25, 6:36 AM
    7. INCquisitor contradicted himself again. - Dean O Gowan on Dec 27, 11:55 PM
      1. Caiphas PROPHESIED that Jesus would die. - INCquisitor on Dec 28, 6:31 PM
    8. INCquisitor, did you quit the INC? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 2, 2:09 PM
      1. Yes, I did. - INCquisitor on Jan 2, 5:53 PM
        1. Are you the founder of this "First-Century Church of Christ"? - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 3, 4:39 PM
          1. It was Christ who founded this church in the first century. - INCquisitor on Jan 6, 5:12 PM
            1. Christ founded your church the same way He founded Iglesia ni Cristo? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 29, 1:39 PM
        2. One of the many churches that know it all..LOL. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 18, 2:57 PM
    9. You are right, Jesus founded His Church. Then who gives you the right - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 8, 4:58 AM
      1. The FCCC is the CONTINUATION of the church that Christ built. - INCquisitor on Jan 8, 5:58 PM
        1. That's your opinion. And it's wrong. - Dean O'Gowan on Jan 8, 7:57 PM
          1. Christ's promises were to his church NOT to the - INCquisitor on Jan 9, 4:09 AM
            1. So if in your opinion the Catholic church was the replacement - Tomas on Jan 10, 5:30 PM
              1. You don't know what Christ meant when he said, - INCquisitor on Jan 11, 7:27 PM
                1. If you were right, Jesus was a liar. The gates of hell prevailed and made the Apostolic - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 16, 2:58 PM
                  1. The Catholic Church was founded by a few overseers - INCquisitor on Jan 16, 5:56 PM
                    1. You have been falling in the INC trap. INC and you don't understand the most simplest - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 16, 8:47 PM
                      1. Paul was referring to "some" of the elders of the church - INCquisitor on Jan 17, 6:38 AM
                      2. You truly meant "all" when you said the Catholic Church is not the church that Jesus - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 17, 7:47 AM
                      3. It's you who don't undstand the most simple English. - INCquisitor on Jan 17, 6:45 AM
                      4. Misunderstanding. With few or some I meant the ones who left or betrayed the Apostolic - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 17, 7:52 AM
                      5. The Catholic Church was founded by the "few" overseers - INCquisitor on Jan 18, 6:52 PM
                      6. You are misunderstanding the Bible and the teachings of all true Christian churches, which - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 19, 7:23 AM
                      7. Not all true Christian churches teach Jesus as the second person - Tomas on Jan 24, 5:49 PM
                      8. Churches that don't believe in the deity of Jesus, are not true Christian churches. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 26, 8:16 PM
                      9. Where did you learn what you re saying? - INCquisitor on Jan 29, 4:36 AM
                      10. For once, I agree with you, at least in part. Yes, true Christians are disciple of Christ - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 29, 8:05 AM
                      11. Catholics are NOT disciples of Christ. - INCquisitor on Jan 30, 4:10 AM
                      12. I see, the devil will not let you go. You stubbornly refuse to properly understand - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 30, 7:19 AM
                      13. There are not many verses where Jesus said he is God. - Tomas on Feb 7, 8:47 PM
                      14. I repeat, the deity of Jesus is not an essential doctrine. - Tomas on Feb 7, 8:14 PM
                      15. And who gives you the infallibility to say it's not essential? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 12:37 PM
                      16. We are not infallible to determine what is essential, we just - Tomas on Feb 14, 10:36 PM
                      17. As I told you elsewhere, you are sooo lost, yet so infallible on essential doctrines. You - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 17, 7:03 PM
                      18. I do acknowledge there are a few verses that hint Jesus might - Tomas on Feb 22, 3:15 AM
                      19. Re: I do acknowledge there are a few verses that hint Jesus might - INCquisitor on Feb 23, 8:33 AM
                      20. But in the original languages, no scripture contradicts the doctrine of Christ. - Tomas on Feb 28, 10:42 PM
                      21. They are only "hints" if you don't understand or don't want to understand. Like when you - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 24, 1:26 AM
                      22. I do understand the hints, they tell us that Jesus might be God, - Tomas on Feb 28, 11:16 PM
                      23. Finally I agree with you: you are the master author of confusion: "The word is a god." - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Mar 2, 4:26 PM
                      24. That is good Greek in John 1:1. - Tomas on Mar 8, 12:00 AM
                2. Incquisitor, these are gates of Hades, not the second death. - Tomas on Jan 24, 5:45 PM
                  1. Heb. 9:27 says it is appointed for all men to die once, - INCquisitor on Jan 26, 10:01 AM
                    1. If all church members were dead, as you claim, then - Tomas on Jan 31, 10:37 PM
                      1. Your understanding truly STINKS! - INCquisitor on Feb 2, 8:32 AM
                      2. All dead church members are in hades now. - Tomas on Feb 7, 9:21 PM
                      3. Re: All dead church members are in hades now. - INCquisitor on Feb 11, 2:50 PM
                      4. There were always Christians not in hades, alive. - Tomas on Feb 14, 11:13 PM

<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40   Next >> 
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Click here for Host attention.