Click here for Host attention.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

This is new to me...

March 4 2008 at 10:25 AM
jumerski  (Login mervy)

There's this young beautiful INC lady in our place who just married an INC "Manggagawa" or INC Ministerial Students. I was surprised when my wife told me that the young lady is a "Hiling" (Wish/Request->don't know if this is the correct English term INC uses) from the Manggagawa she married. My wife said that this "Hiling" thing is a privelege given to INC ministerial students or "manggagawa". Would any INC here like to explain further what this "HILING" thing is???

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jerrlyn
(Login jerrlyn)

sure i will gladly tell you

March 4 2008, 10:36 AM 

all womans are haves wishes before they will get merried but before you jump to any conclutions,why dont you go ask your wife first before she merried you what is her wishes also... and did her wish come true...
and its the same thing to any man that we dreams of having a beautiful wife as we wish will come true was it not dont tell that you didnt dreams of having a beautiful wife

Respond to this message   
hagia sophia
(Login hagia_sophia)

I cannot see this in the bible...

March 4 2008, 9:27 PM 

please enlighten me jerrlyn...

Respond to this message   
jerrlyn
(Login jerrlyn)

see how ignorant you are

March 4 2008, 9:44 PM 

first of all his question was not base on the bible.
it is base on a human standard.for we all have earthly wisdom and desire
and dont tell me that you never fantacies anyone in your life and dream off
to be your lovers..
his question is clear wish.what is it mean wish??????
was this in the biblical teachings or school.where you learned????

Respond to this message   
hagia sophia
(Login hagia_sophia)

jerrlyn, it is part of the INC...

March 4 2008, 9:52 PM 

It is what you call it is..the Church...everything in it...you have been claiming, should be in the BIBLE! Hiling is defined in your Church's dictionary...

better look what the bible says about the Wisdom of men...

Respond to this message   
jerrlyn
(Login jerrlyn)

well see you are dumb????

March 4 2008, 9:55 PM 

the words hiling it differs on what it means and how they.
hiling /asking???
hiling/wish.
i hope you see the differents

Respond to this message   
hagia sophia
(Login hagia_sophia)

but it never a part of our Churcg's Teachings....

March 4 2008, 10:44 PM 

I do not know how you handle these issues.....

Respond to this message   
jerrlyn
(Login jerrlyn)

well is the questions is regards in the bible

March 5 2008, 12:15 AM 

did you see what you are missing or you just playing dumbass!!!!
are you a woman/man.now lets view this.
when or if you were merried!on the day you were getting merried
dont tell me that you dont have wishes!
nor did not ask your partner/lover something

Respond to this message   
jumerski
(Login mervy)

Im not asking what the general meaning of "Hiling" or Wish is..

March 5 2008, 6:13 AM 

I'm asking what is "Hiling" in INC terms.
This is what I assume it means and please correct me if Im wrong..."Hiling" is a privilege given to INC ministerial students (don't know if ministers also has this privilege). This is the privilege to choose and marry any INC lady that he likes. Of course, this is only my assumption and and I may be wrong. So I'll be glad if you can further enlighten me on this matter.

Tnx...

Respond to this message   
jerrlyn
(Login jerrlyn)

was it not clear to you yet!

March 5 2008, 9:09 AM 

let me do it again and again go ask your wife if she has also a wish to be merried also to someone she desired to be love with and is that wish come true.did you get it.
now those minister wife has a wish to have a minister husband,andher wish comes true,was it difficult for you to see the point of view.
so im not asking you but rather im telling you.you need to go back and ask your wife if her wish was you all along.and was it ment to you her loving husband.!

Respond to this message   
mervy
(Login mervy)

Please read carefully...

March 5 2008, 9:36 AM 

Hope you understand this time.. the one who's doing the wish/hiling is the INC ministerial student and not the girl.

By the way, can you confirm or deny what Michael said?
"it is just like a preset marriage, specially if a manggagawa already ordained as minister...if the minister/manggagawa likes somebody or any girl, they are wishing to the administration for the hand of that particular lady and it's the administration's duty to talk to that lady for them to be married..." Is this how the "Hiling" is done in the INC?

And to Michael, do you know if this INC practice is recorded anywhere in the doctrinal lessons, pasugo or any other official INC documents? This is the first time I learned about this matter.

Respond to this message   
jerrlyn
(Login jerrlyn)

well well well

March 5 2008, 10:32 AM 

let me see when you like someone specialy woman and you want to meet her or merry her would you rather tell your friend/parent/your pastor/minister/priest
that i want her to be my wife would you do it like that...
nonesense and im sure man will go and talk to that particular woman and ask her what this man feel inside..
again if im a man and i like this woman i would not tell no one until i walk with that person and get to know her.and then ask her to be my loving wife if she is willing she will not turn down my offer.
i dont see anyone get married against their will but if they do they end up getting divorce because of what they feel in the first place was not really sincere.and its sad that this separations is been going on for the 50yrs.
as we speaks.and who are this people are. was it not your people the people of these world.
was the divorce should follow the marriages was god pleased to this divorce
what god has join together let no man separated it.

Respond to this message   
jumerski
(Login mervy)

Out of topic... diversions...

March 5 2008, 12:01 PM 

You're not in anyway answering the SIMPLE questions asked to you... just explain how does Hiling is use in INC. Do you agree with Michael on how he described it?

Respond to this message   
Michael (former INCM)
(Login michael_a2007)

i am a former INCM, but i know about that HILING or wish...

March 5 2008, 8:55 AM 

it is just like a preset marriage, specially if a manggagawa already ordained as minister...if the minister/manggagawa likes somebody or any girl, they are wishing to the administration for the hand of that particular lady and it's the administration's duty to talk to that lady for them to be married, usually 99% of the girl agrees because of faith and fear of the administration...

but it's not only for "a lady", a manggagawa gets anything they want (WISH), materials like trips, etc, but it's the administration who will decide that's why it's called wish...

Respond to this message   
jerrlyn
(Login jerrlyn)

another moron

March 5 2008, 9:14 AM 

first of all my cousin is merried to one and let me tell you that they were inlove first when her husband deside to become a miniter inside the true church so and i know and herd so many story like what you are saying,and those who are telling story are those people like

Respond to this message   
WasInc
(Login WasInc)

A true reflection of a hard core INC

June 16 2017, 8:25 PM 

Name calling people who disagree with their teaching.

Respond to this message   
animegirl1424
(Login animegirl1424)

In my own knowledge

June 11 2017, 11:50 PM 

Hello :) Im only a "binhi" (younger than 18) so Im not sure if what my answer to your question is correct but yes, "mangagawa" are allowed to "hiling" the inc girl they like, but not for marraige, but to simply court her first. The girl can of course, allow him or regect.
If she does allow it, through time, when their relationship grows, the "mangagawa" can "hiling" to marry the girl.
I think they only have that privelage once they're at their peak(?) or they're near to becoming an INC minister.
Even if they've already finished their studies/training and become a full pledge INC Minister.
But if an INC Minister has no wife for so long and he doen't have any one in mind (a girl he wants to marry) the other older ministers will help him find one, and set them up or something.

Im from Philippines, english is only my second language. And Im still learning the english terms of titles/names in INC :)
I hope you find my answer useful ^^

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Click here for Host attention.