Untitled

by 2W

The Knights help. I can say that because I'm been aided by Knights. Coven has been more than patient with me when we played the 31 question game. And I really appreciate him for sharing some of his time with me.

You all must realize that Knights and Justices are mortals. Be patient when you ask for help since they're probably getting many other tells along with yours. I'm sure Djalzi and Coven being leaders of their cabal gets dozens of tells and notes asking about their cabal and life in Thera in general. And being as established as them, gives them a lot of friends they seek to chat with. On top of that they have their cabal responsiblities.

All I'm saying is be patient when you ask for help. One can only type so fast and do so much. Knights are expect to aid others and if they don't they are not doing their jobs but give them some slack.

Even newbie evils could ask the Knights on general questions like where a guild is. They should answer you. Of course asking them to get eq for you is out of the question...

Posted on Jan 23, 1999, 10:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement