Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Okay, heres the important part
    • Kallomar
      Posted Oct 22, 1998 2:14 PM

Everyone take a well deserved bow, for coming November 1st will mark the one year anniversary of Abandoned Realms official opening!! Who'd have guessed we'd grow to be so huge and have so many great players frequenting the realms.

It's really amazing to see a mud grow so big in just one year...most muds up for multiple years don't even break 30 players. So give yourselves a hand guys, you players really make the mud a better place (well most of you anyways :P Im j/k).

Okay, now here's the important part. I wanted to do something on November 1st to celebrate our anniversary. We can take one day out and do something special that we normally can't do. I was thinking about backing up all the player files on that day, then letting you guys do whatever you want and kick back and enjoy it knowing that it won't be saved. The next day, I'll restore all the player files again so everything will be back to normal. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions to add to this? Just go ahead and post it under here, let me know what you think.
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement