Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Hey..
    • Anonymous
      Posted Feb 21, 1999 3:21 PM

Listen up you guys!!! Quit griping about monks and psi-whatever the hell they are and assassins, damn it! The IMs know what the hell they are doing and from what I've seen the little bastard monks are pretty damn powerful, I was watching one while they were out testing and he got like 7 attacks in one round or something, WE CANT HAVA CLASS that is too powerful or it will be just like all the other MUDs with just one class running around, I really think that the IMs are trying their hardest to get em up and running but until they figure out what the hell to do to balance em they can make any other changes that they want for all I care. Remember, these guys don't get paid to do this, if you want to go and gripe about em then you can go and pay the 20 bucks that I have seen some cost and THEN you can gripe to the IMs, but until then, lay off, these guys do a great job and if you actually had any talent in MUDing or programming then you could actually help, but guess what you don't or you would already be an IM right?

Hehe, sorry bout the flaming but I hate it when I hear crap like the only reason why Gorstag is an IM is cause he sleeps with Odoacer or something, geez guys grow up, Zafrin is just trying to get some feedback and if you would have read his post in the firstplace, any subjects you had were SUPPOSED to go under his and then he would make a new topic for it, oh, and he also said dont say anthing about classes, Lay off the immortals or go pay $20 at some other mud, we don't want you here
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)