Return to Index  

Alexander Kean, Casual Observer, Hyperion

January 7 2001 at 12:02 PM
Mackie  (no login)
from IP address 213.28.189.203

Alex - ur ships are horribly "over gunned" for example, ultima is just so far out as it can be

but then again, Sharlock is gorgeous, ship near perfection if not counting the small size of pic

Observer - also WAY too much weaponry on the ship, eventhough i like your ship hull designs a LOT, Armageddon really looks like its name. atleast you explained ship has totally new tech. but still it looks sorta rediculous. you need to practive kitbashing/drawing, there are too many graphical "bugs" in you ship drawings and some of them are just basically ugly even if EA ships are supposed to look bad ass - not bad enough to scare enemies away

Hyperion - same goes with u even if less drawing faults, you kitbashed plastic models are beautiful, man

now dont get me wrong guys, im trying to give creative criticism so we could avoid these problems next time, my first ships werent great either and some of them have same problems

point out the mistakes in tis:

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement