Return to Index  

My thoughts on the subject (as if anyone gives a damn...)

January 8 2001 at 2:44 PM
Grand Inquisitor Dask  (no login)
from IP address 172.144.141.202

Response to and oh

I understand Canis' lament concerning his original intent for the site and what she's become. I remember when he first put her up. It HAS grown beyond the original intent. I am utterly and completely inept with HTML of any sort so I am unable to set up a site at present. I suppose I could learn, but I've recently made some advances in the realm of getting a real life so my available time is likely to shrink considerably in the near future. If someone ELSE wants to set up a site, I'll gather up all my crap, zip it up, and send it to whoever's doing it. I've always got two or three ships in the works so this might give me sufficient motivation to actually FINISH one or two of them. I really don't want to give Canis a harder time than I already give him...

However...

Canis, old buddy, old pal, old friend of mine... You ever gonna get around to the MC-4, MC-5, MC-6, and MC-7? Just wondering...

Also, would it be too much of a pain in your ass to get you to "prettify" a couple Star Wars ships of mine and set 'em up alongside your own?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement