Monitor repair forum - Open   
Download schematics and service manuals
See our courses below

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go to monitor repair course  

Need APC UPS schematic

August 11 2003 at 4:59 PM
Average Score 3.0 (2 people)
Ted  (Login tudell)

Does anyone have a schematic for an APC Smart UPS1250 or any other Smart models of APC UPS units? Any links too. Thanks in advance!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Tom
(Login tomek2806)

ups

No score for this post
August 15 2003, 6:08 AM 

shematic is in your mail.
Also I have a BackUPS Pro 650ipnp model.
Main transformer is getting so hot (for about 15 minutes of work in mains mode)that you can't hold finger on it for more than a few seconds.
This model is similar to that in shematic.
Seems that output winding is always connected to mains in mains mode. In inverter mode it is separated from mains.
Otherwise it works ok (or seems so).
Did you experienced any similar problem?

Jim
(Login jwdtek_6522)

APC UPS schematic

No score for this post
August 17 2003, 2:41 AM 

Tom, Can you send me a copy of the APC UPS schematic
too? I have one of these, it's still working but it never hurts to have the schematic on file. Thanks!

Ed
(Login shortcircuitw5)

ups schematic

No score for this post
August 20 2003, 10:59 AM 

i would like to get this schematic as well if you dont mind i have one of these at home and would like to be able to fix it

Jack Fischer
(no login)

APC UPS Schematic

No score for this post
August 29 2003, 10:18 PM 

Hi Tom -- Same story. I too have 3 of these units at home. Two are working and one is not. Could you please send me a copy of the schematic also as I would like to get the third one up and running.

Thanks, Jack

Anonymous
(Login chef77)

APC SMT-UPS NS2200RPM

No score for this post
September 1 2003, 2:42 PM 

Do you happen to know if this UPS has any similarities in general structure? Mine is not loading batteries...

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: ups

No score for this post
September 3 2003, 5:06 PM 

Tom, Can you send me a copy of the APC UPS schematic
too? I have one of these, it's still working but it never hurts to have the schematic on file. Thanks!

Shahid
(no login)

ups

No score for this post
February 9 2004, 4:02 PM 

Tom, hate to be the one to say me-too but I need that schematic as well. Could you mail it to me as well.

Thanks,

Shahid

archie
(no login)

Smart 900

No score for this post
June 10 2004, 5:27 AM 

hi, if you have the schematics for apc smart 900 ups, pls roll them in my direction:) if you dont have them, i will be glad having any smart ups schematics (hope they are alike). thanks in advance.

JOE56670
(Login JOE56670)

Schematic Smart UPS 1250

No score for this post
November 4 2012, 5:43 PM 

Hello,
My UPS is HS and i search schematic of APC Smart UPS 1250.
Please, can you send me if you have it.
Thank and best regards

Jim
(Login jwdtek_6522)

APC BACK UPS 250i/ 400i/ 600i Schematic

No score for this post
September 4 2003, 10:07 PM 

I found the schematic for the APC BACK UPS 250i/ 400i/ 600i! It can be downloaded at http://tibor56.hyperlinx.cz

!!!!!!!!!!!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! !!!!!!!!!!!!

WARRING: THIS DOES LOOK LIKE A UPS SCHEMATIC BUT THERE IS NO TITLE BLOCK, DEVICE NAME OR MODEL ON THIS SCHEMATIC.

UPS UNITS HAVE HIGH VOLTAGE AND HIGH CURRENT BATTERIES IN THEM! BE CAREFUL WHILE SERVICING!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! !!!!!!!!!!!!

You will have to register with a user name & password but it is FREE. This site is not in english but there is a login link in the upper right corner and it is easy to see where to enter the registration info. Once registered, there will be icons in the second column that link to the file.

The file to look for is APC BACK UPS 250i_400i_600i sxems.pdf

Have fun!

Adrian Smith
(no login)

Re: APC BACK UPS 250i/ 400i/ 600i Schematic

No score for this post
June 12 2004, 6:11 AM 

Does anyone know where to get parts (new or second hand) for APC UPS's? I repair these and I have found that a common problem is the current sensor at the rear going open. This causes the UPS to show zero load regardless of what is connected to it.
Anyone know where to get this part as APC are very unhelpful.

-Adrian

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go to monitor repair course  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
   TV repair course   TV repair forum     Monitor repair forum    Monitor repair course