Monitor repair forum - Open   
Download schematics and service manuals
See our courses below

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go to monitor repair course  

HP Pavilion mx70 monitor schamatic diagram needed

January 18 2004 at 9:52 PM
Score 2.0 (1 person)
alaegyman  (no login)

I've HP Pavilion mx70 monitor, it doesn,t come on, I checked most of the component on power section, but no defected parts unless if it was a z-diode or so.
I need the circuit diagram and I'll be thankfull.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
kester
(no login)

Same Problem

No score for this post
June 28 2004, 12:16 PM 

I have the same prob. as you, but i have one more prob. that is a little worse. I can't get the stupid monitor open. I cannot get the covers off. If someone could help me out that would be nice. I have an electronics tech that can work on it once it is open... plz help. and maybe we can figure out what is wrong with it.

ToMMa
(no login)

problem with same monitor

No score for this post
August 16 2004, 7:01 AM 

my problemis that i cant cange the excessive width and the e-w correction wont work either i can get it open all you have to do is un-do the 2 screws on the bottom then get 2 flat-head screw drivers and push 3 tabs in on the top then lift it up, if i could get sum schematics because i need to find the "Modulator / damper diode (DMV32)" as i found on another site and help would be greatly apreseated i can afford another monitor

Whowe
(Login whowe)

same monitor same problem

No score for this post
August 24 2004, 10:39 PM 

I have a hp monitor with the same problem can't adjust the horizontal width. I was curious about "Modulator / damper diode (DMV32)" and the web site you heard about it. Is it a common cause of this problem and what web site was it.

joe
(no login)

Re: same monitor same problem

No score for this post
September 8 2004, 4:43 AM 

Yes the DMV-32 is a common problen on this range and the M70 series as well.Replace this and it will fix the excessive width.
This diode contains both the modulation and damper diodes and goes leaky reverse direction.
The MX 70 had a common problem with blowing the main fuse due to a faulty degausing posistor.
Replace the fuse and the posistor

duvs182
(no login)

No power on, check C206

No score for this post
March 12 2006, 3:08 PM 

Hi everyone !

So if your HP mx70 monitor doesn't power on at all, Check C206 ( 1000 uF 16V 85oC ). The capacitor is near of resistor and diode that heat up and the capacitor drop his value to 0 uF. So replace it with an other capacitor 1000 uF 16V. If you can, put a capacitor with a better temperature range like a 105oC.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go to monitor repair course  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
   TV repair course   TV repair forum     Monitor repair forum    Monitor repair course