Monitor repair forum - Open   
Download schematics and service manuals
See our courses below

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go to monitor repair course  

Hansol 710P power supply problem

June 5 2004 at 1:51 PM
No score for this post
  (Login charley036)

Have a problem with the switching power supply. horizontal sections (flyback, HOT) are checked and ok. No shorts on the secondarys, just keeps chirping. checked the 12 and 5v regulators (common problem) . swapped switching ic with a working monitor. any ideas as I don't want to shotgun the switching power supply if someone out there has a common fix. have 3 monitors with same fault.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

hansol 710p

No score for this post
June 5 2004, 2:15 PM 

have schematic if ypu need it.

(Login charley036)

thanks

No score for this post
June 5 2004, 2:46 PM 

i would appreciate it very much.
thank you.

(Login echase)

Hasol 710

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 27 2004, 6:02 PM 

Could I have the schematic too? My email adress is echase@gmx.net

Edward
(Login echase)

Hansol 710

No score for this post
June 14 2004, 6:19 AM 

I have a Hansol 710D with similar symptoms, chirping. Not sure how similar this model is to the 710P.

Any chance I can have a copy of your schematic?

So far I have only found one component dead (s/c) which is a F10F150S damper diode next to the LOPT. A nearby chunky 247ohm resistor had overheated dry joints.

I can't locate a supplier of that diode in UK but BY459/1500 looks similar. Anyone know if it will substitute OK?

I took the diode, LOPT and its chopper transistor out and the monitor powered up and all the right LEDs and relays came on. But no HT of course.

Anyone met my symptoms before?

Richard B
(no login)

Re: Hansol 710

No score for this post
June 14 2004, 12:34 PM 

Hi from the diode number I would guess that it is 10A 1500V but I do not know how fast it is but I would think that BY459 should be OK.

Rich

(Login echase)

Re: Hansol 710

No score for this post
June 27 2004, 6:04 PM 

I tried that diode but sadly it does not solve the problem. There must be other failures which I can't locate without a scehmatic.

(no login)

I want curcuit monitor.

Score 5.0 (1 person)
December 1 2004, 9:50 PM 

Thank you very mush.

Current Topic - Hansol 710P power supply problem
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go to monitor repair course  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
   TV repair course   TV repair forum     Monitor repair forum    Monitor repair course