Monitor repair forum - Open   
Download schematics and service manuals
See our courses below

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go to monitor repair course  

A schematic for Samsung 750s

November 25 2004 at 4:09 PM
No score for this post
Eric  (no login)

I have 2 samsungs wit the same problem, the Horizonal Transisitor blows after 30 sec of power, it gets very hot untill it shuts down. I have changed the EHT twice and checked all major components, the HV Caps and Drivers and Fets. The PCB is very blacken in the area from years of running and I am starting to think the PCB has carbonised and messing up the singles,I know it sounds far fetched but I've run out of ideas. So can someone please provide a schematic and I'll take it from there. Thanks alot

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
eric_xxx
(no login)

750s

No score for this post
March 13 2006, 6:09 PM 

did u ever find the probelm with the samsung 750s that has the burnt PCB? I had the same problem with about 3 750s and they also had badly burnt PCB, I had to assume there was something wrong with the PCB.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go to monitor repair course  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
   TV repair course   TV repair forum     Monitor repair forum    Monitor repair course