I've just bought a Dell P1110 monitor.
- Main: MSI K8T800 Neo
- Vid: AGP ATI-9800SE
- In Control Center, I can not set the monitor's refresh upto 85Hz at 1024x768. There is only 60Hz value when I try to use other resolution values.
- In Control Panel of Windows, I can set to 85Hz, but it is not true. The menu of monitor shows 60Hz, and the PowerStrip tool have a same result: 60Hz.
- I have problem with DDC, I think
- Another problem, monitor change to Suppend (or something like that: Save mode...) with the blind LED light. Don't know why?
Because, in the Monitor Information area, all the values are "Not supported"
I did somethings to solve this problem:
- Try with other driver from ATI: 6.5; 6.6; 6.7 and Omega driver: 6.5 softmod
- Re-install Windows (XP-SP2)
- Use PowerStrip to set refresh value
But the problem is not solved.
- How about my mainboard? Is it a reason?
- How about PSU (power supply unit)?
I hope someone that can help me!