This is a post that is on the WHL boardMarch 6 2005 at 8:28 PM
from IP address 220.127.116.11
POSTED BY A PERSON THAT CALLS THEMSELF: THE GOLDEN BEAR:
BROKEN NOSE AND BADLY SWOLLEN FACE:
Brennan Chapman may not play hockey anymore this year. He presently has a broken nose and multiple facial lacerations and will require plastic surgery. I suspect Mr. Mair will get a major suspension as well Baldwin( for his major for attempted injury on Yellowhorn).
I mean if a player is laying on the ice and motioneless and the attacker keeps punching him (eight punches according to the video) - thats Class! And then to boo the player who is lying on the ice and helpless.
Personally if I was the Chapman family, I would be talking to a lawyer about bringing charges against the Medince Hat Tigers and the player involved.
- Phffff - Kris on Mar 6, 2005, 8:52 PM
- Hey Baggy - TigerTough on Mar 6, 2005, 10:01 PM
- I hope that there are no suspensions. - bandwagonboy on Mar 7, 2005, 6:57 AM
- What about our goalie situation? - CatFan on Mar 7, 2005, 9:40 AM
- well... - bandwagonboy on Mar 7, 2005, 4:27 PM
- More fuel to the fire... - CatFan on Mar 7, 2005, 12:22 PM
- A defenseless Chapman? - TigerTough on Mar 7, 2005, 3:35 PM
- Wow, what an irresponsible piece of crap that was. - bandwagonboy on Mar 7, 2005, 4:46 PM
- Bungle in the Jungle - Hooter on Mar 7, 2005, 9:52 PM
- Hooter - Hard Worker on Mar 7, 2005, 10:34 PM
- Time on my hands........... - Hooter on Mar 8, 2005, 9:28 AM
- A little extra.... - Hooter on Mar 8, 2005, 9:35 AM
- I got you - Hard Worker on Mar 8, 2005, 9:56 AM
- Fish to Fry - Hooter on Mar 8, 2005, 10:06 PM