Same story?How soon some forget!!February 13 2009 at 12:55 AM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to You can blame...
I'll bet you were booing when that small kid Brennan Bosch scored the OT winner and his friends Russell and Ennis were helping him celebrate!Geez they're(or were) terrible small players!!For gods' sake do you actually think they're going to change what made them winners because they don't win the championship every year?McCue and Montgomery,a couple smal guys there?Why don't you give credit to the other teams as it's going to be a good battle for the league title this year.Your ankles must be killing you,how come these systems seemed OK the first half of the season!!Cheer hard and be positive,this team is not good enough to win this year!!Good Day.
- Well said... - Oilerman52 on Feb 13, 7:06 AM
- Hey bonehead - longtimefan on Feb 13, 7:29 AM
- And I commend you for your - Puffy on Feb 13, 8:37 AM
- Small did the trick in previous years, - Gamepuck on Feb 14, 7:22 AM
- So The Tigers lost a one game winner take - Puffy on Feb 14, 11:52 AM
- Thats right Puffy - Gamepuck on Feb 14, 12:25 PM
- The Giants were physical from game 1 - Puffy on Feb 14, 12:34 PM
- I see what you are saying - Gamepuck on Feb 14, 1:02 PM
- Speaking of Dorsett,I was reading an article - Puffy on Feb 14, 3:34 PM
- You to Puffy - Gamepuck on Feb 14, 6:15 PM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Medicine Hat Tigers Roars and Purrs!.
Next 5 Sites