Return to Index  

So The Tigers lost a one game winner take

February 14 2009 at 11:52 AM
Puffy 
from IP address 206.75.53.133

Response to Small did the trick in previous years,

all to The Vancouver Giants because of their size? Could you please tell me what it was that won them a 7 game series and a round robin game against the same Giants squad?They went 5-4 against them in a span of 3 weeks because,and I quote YOU,"the difference in both case is the Tigers lost because the Rockets and the Giants where much bigger and more physical teams"!So in the 7 game series you like speed(because they won) but thought it was the demise in the final of The Memorial Cup,I'm confused!Wouldn't it be great if we could win every year?The Tigers were too small this year so they bring in size in the form of one of the toughest guys in the league and another big man on D(maybe they should of picked up a goal scorer instead,not my call),and the coaching staff and management is still questioned.If this team gives an honest effort,they can compete,I just don't think they're good enough to beat the elite teams night after night.Great effort last night,they definately caught Sask. snoozing and never looked back.And on another note,there seems to be alot of Isherwood bashers at the games and this kid(as a dman) is closing in on 20 goals!Whay's the matter with that?Good day.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thats right Puffy - Gamepuck on Feb 14, 2009, 12:25 PM
    1. The Giants were physical from game 1 - Puffy on Feb 14, 2009, 12:34 PM
      1. I see what you are saying - Gamepuck on Feb 14, 2009, 1:02 PM
        1. Speaking of Dorsett,I was reading an article - Puffy on Feb 14, 2009, 3:34 PM
          1. You to Puffy - Gamepuck on Feb 14, 2009, 6:15 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Medicine Hat Tigers Roars and Purrs!.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]