Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Small did the trick in previous years,
    • Gamepuck
      Posted Feb 14, 2009 7:22 AM

"PUFFY" What trick did small actually do in the previous years. Now don't get me wrong, I am by no means jumping off the "WAGON" I have sat and watched these tigers play when there was only 500 fans showing up at the games and I was there 99% of the time. I love the Tigers and always will. I agree the Tigers have done extremely well over the past 6 or 7 years with the smaller players, and even though they have been to the Memorial Cup for two of them, the difference in both case is the Tigers lost because the Rockets and the Giants where much bigger and more physical teams. Now because I said that doesn't mean I am jumping "OFF" any wagons, it is the truth. Last nights game was fantastic, it was good to see the team play as a team and they never stopped skating. Lets hope they can carry this over into tonights game. This is such a hard site to post on, if a poster comes on here and says one negative thing about the Tigers you all right away list him/her as losers, wagon jumpers, negative fans, *******'s, season ticket sellers god this list could go on and on. I am without a doubt one of the best Tiger supporters and fans, but yes every once in awhile I have to bring up my point whether it is positive or negative. As for my comments about the scouting staff, does willie want them to go out and look for the smaller finess players as apposed to the bigger player this I don't know, but for some reason we always seem to draft the smaller player as opposed to the bigger guys and big hitters ???????
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
    owned by Medicine Hat Tigers Roars and Purrs!.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]