<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Index  

International Maritime Modeling May 2001 Update

May 4 2001 at 2:32 PM
Felix Bustelo 
from IP address 151.198.183.194

I am pleased to announce the May 2001 Update of International Maritime Modeling.

http://members.tripod.com/~Febus65/imm.htm

The May 2001 update to the site includes:

Photos of Gary Kingzett's 1/600 scale HMS Iron Duke, Mark Krumrey's 1/72 scale PT 109, Stan Pienkowski's 1/72 scale PT 171 and MY 1/600 scale HMS Ajax in the Gallery.

Review of the Mirage 1/400 scale V106 Torpedo Boat and the Heller 1/400 Scale L├╝tzow kits in Quick Kit Reviews.

"Building A Mid 1941 HMS Ajax" by Felix Bustelo in the Articles Page.

Added the Traprats page and updated the Part and White Ensign Models pages in the Photoetch List Page.

Added a page for HP Models kits and updated the L'Arsenal, Lindberg, Renwal and Otaki with new/corrected information in the Kit List Page.

Updated the Warship Books page to include new inventory and clearance items.

Updated the Model Ship Journal page to include information on the lastest issue.

Related updates to the Links page.

Please stop by for a visit.

Thanks,

Felix Bustelo
Webmaster

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
alberto

nice to see.......

May 4 2001, 5:57 PM 

Hi

I have just see your update.I was really intresting in the resoults of the next OLM modell and to see what people is waiting for...well ANDREA DORIA seems to be the most popular, 16 votes.She was a really expledid ship and i will be happy to see this ship in model, but i would like mor to seee the one i vote for the EUROPA... but,,here we have ,democratic system .If the modell is finaly made by OML i am sure people will be interesting about it.

Thanks Felix for this oportunity

Respond to this message   
Mike Pell

Your Ajax

May 6 2001, 1:07 PM 

Nice job on your Ajax diorama Felix!

Cheers, Mike

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Index  
Find more forums on Hobbies and InterestsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Est.11/7/99 Ocean Liner Modeling & Research Forum: No SPAM, Flame Wars or Bad Language permitted!