For lovers of Adventure Games

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The favorite games from adventure gamers

November 22 2000 at 4:22 AM
Moe Perry  (Login MoePerry)
Owner
from IP address 62.225.202.114

Hello adventure gamers !

I like to know what are your favorite adventure games : let´s talk about some good adventure games or tell about your own experience while playing games .

My favorite adventure game is deffenetlly :

ZORK THE GREATINQUISATOR

My favorite character from all the ZORK games is : Harry , the drunken alarm system who is still infront of the white house and won´t let you or someone lese in untill you not do something special things for Harry . Harry sings drunken as he is : " No , No I will not let you in here , YOU do not come in the house " As i heard that scene i screamed and laughed so so much that i can´t hold myself . Great ironic and little silly part of the game .

But sometimes Harry is in a little rest / pause time and things about who he can make the player angry with some good and loud drunken singing

And then please be carefull of Yannick , maybee he will do something that could frighten you if you not praise the ZORK games up to the heaven

( I was juist joking )

And don´t forget Borg ( he is also such an interesting character and talks with a real coriouis voice )

Now write about your favorite adventure game , I will be very happy when we can discuss a little bit about the real good gamnes in the world :

A D V E N T U R E

Friendly Greetings from

Moe Perry

A Zork webring with 15 Pages only about the whole ZORK Games and many goodies as freegames , screensavers and very nice screenshots . Klick on this URL and you come direct to this webring :

http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=zork&list

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login Advpuzlov)

Favorite Games

November 25 2000, 4:23 AM 

A list, without comments (maybe later):

Completed Games (roughly in order of preference)

01 BLACK DAHLIA
02 SHIVERS
03 TIMELAPSE
04 RIVEN
05 BYZANTINE
06 FAUST
07 CYDONIA
08 REAH
09 MYST
10 ZORK NEMESIS
11 OBSIDIAN
12 RING
13 BLACKSTONE CHRONICLES
14 LEGACY OF TIME
15 TEMUJIN
16 CASSANDRA GALLERIES
17 MORPHEUS
18 SANITARIUM
19 BEYOND TIME
20 SECRETS OF THE LUXOR
21 SPQR – The Empire’s Darkest Hour
22 EGYPT 1156 BC
23 GOLDEN GATE
24 COMER
25 TORIN'S PASSAGE
26 ZORK GRAND INQUISITOR
27 MUMMY: TOMB OF THE PHARAOH
28 BROKEN SWORD: CIRCLE OF BLOOD
29 CELTICA
30 AMBER
31 7TH GUEST
32 INHERENT EVIL
33 SHIVERS II: HARVEST OF SOULS

Respond to this message   
Ghostlady
(Login Ghostlady)

Favorite Games

January 10 2004, 1:36 AM 

Hi Moe,

My favorite games are Black Dahlia, the Beyond Atlantis series, Phantasmagoria, Dark Fall, Gabriel Knight series, Jewels, and Fatal Illusion. Of course I can go on and on, but these are on the top of the list. I like games that have a lot of puzzles to do, as long as they are not very hard puzzles.

Footnote: your site is looking good

Mystery Manor Adventure

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement