HAVE A NICE DAY!!!! Post Now

Return  

It has always perplexed me......

February 28 2010 at 2:59 PM
No score for this post
Mike  (Login Kandalf)
from IP address 75.86.254.239

Response to Booster venturi problem

I have wondered the same thing with my 4100. Like yours, the inner tubes in my emulsion tubes are not installed in the center of the tube, though mine are not laying directly against the wall of the outer tube covering any of the little holes on the side either.

It is one of those things that make me wonder if it was intentionally offset because that is how the booster is calibrated or if it is out of alignment because it just does not matter or of it was just lackadaisically assembled/installed. There are soo many "little" things about these carbs I would love to know better about this being one of them.

It would be interesting to know the general consensus regarding this from other people too. Are all of them off center or do some people have boosters with them installed directly in the middle? Does it really matter where they are? I'd love to know.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I went out and looked... - Boomyal on Feb 28, 2010, 5:13 PM
    1. I'm guessing - Roy Simkins on Feb 28, 2010, 5:49 PM
      1. I would wonder if it even mattered... - Boomyal on Feb 28, 2010, 6:35 PM
        1. Re: I would wonder if it even mattered... - Roy Simkins on Mar 9, 2010, 4:38 AM
          1. I've taken one apart.. - OldSkool on Mar 9, 2010, 9:29 AM
        2. Better things to do with your time....... - Duke on Mar 9, 2010, 9:36 AM

Find more forums on TechnicalCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Post Now