Loose could be trouble. H should be okAugust 12 2010 at 12:26 PM
No score for this post
|WerbyFord (no login)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Re: I have the same carb...
The tubes help form the emulsion of fuel and air. If they are loose, air could leak in at the top and lean the mix out like an added air bleed. A loctite seal should hold em I suppose.
As far at the "H", the fastest 4100 carb I have runs an "H" booster, but it is a stock c3af-t. Would the "H" run the same in the c5sf-a carb? Well, those 1.12 carbs are all the same, except for the little holes, that is......
So if the remaining holes in the c5sf-a body are "close" to the holes in the c3af-t body then it should work. Easy enough to try!
- IIRC, the "H" is a sec. booster N/M - Lee on Aug 12, 2010, 1:56 PM
- I'm looking at an "H" with shooters now! - WerbyFord on Aug 12, 2010, 2:48 PM
- Re: I'm looking at an "H" with shooters now! - Bob P. on Aug 12, 2010, 5:54 PM
- My books are later... - Lee on Aug 12, 2010, 11:05 PM
- H in secondary tags? And 4300 - WerbyFord on Aug 13, 2010, 12:38 AM
- Here ya go, Werby... - Lee on Aug 13, 2010, 1:15 PM
- CG3 and double-use of same letters - "H" and "F" - WerbyFord on Aug 14, 2010, 5:27 PM