C5ZF EDecember 4 2010 at 1:35 PM
No score for this post
|foleysfriend (Login foleysfriend)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Carb tag? Jets? PVCR?
The carburetor is a 108, with a stamping of C5ZF E. I believe the jets are 48 primary , but can't get the secondary's out.
- Jets - foleysfriend on Dec 4, 1:39 PM
- Does your carb have these holes in the main body? - WerbyFord on Dec 4, 8:11 PM
- Holes - foleysfriend on Dec 4, 11:50 PM
- My c4gf-ae is set up the same - WerbyFord on Dec 5, 8:18 AM
- C5ZF E - foleysfriend on Dec 5, 9:40 AM
- Holes - OldSkool on Dec 5, 9:00 PM
- Performance - foleysfriend on Dec 5, 10:00 PM
- Re: Performance - OldSkool on Dec 5, 11:35 PM
- Looks Great. - foleysfriend on Dec 6, 8:51 AM
- Re: Looks Great. - OldSkool on Dec 6, 11:22 AM