Comment and QuestionNovember 8 2011 at 1:01 PM
|David (no login)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to re: cordially invited
I was not there when these things you described happened. So, whatever I say on this has very limited value. I can only say that I consider it a mistake to tell someone to leave who is being civil, and "orderly" - giving others also a chance to express themselves. If you were badly treated, it is very unfortunate, Jonalfred.
What I have found, is that people will usually strive mightily to live up to the high expectations of family and friends. So for example, if my spouse is always dealing with me in encouraging tones (like my wife usually does), I can't help but see the great value in such nurturing, and am quite likely to reciprocate. The same dynamic applies to ecclesias and message bords, I bet. Perhaps, if each of us consistently extends an olive branch, something very good can come of it. I hope I'm not getting too "trite" about it. Your call to make. I'll still be here at PTF, as well as the other board - either way. Okay?
- Re: Comment and Question - chicken's anonymous on Nov 8, 2011, 1:28 PM
- Reply - - David on Nov 8, 2011, 1:53 PM
- thanks David - jonalfred on Nov 8, 2011, 1:29 PM
- TWO SIDED MOUTH - jonalfred on Nov 9, 2011, 7:58 PM
- and both are true - Rolando on Nov 10, 2011, 4:56 AM
- :o) - jonalfred on Nov 10, 2011, 2:01 PM
- ah .... - RR on Nov 10, 2011, 3:06 PM
- ?? - jonalfred on Nov 10, 2011, 6:54 PM