Return to Index  

Estanislao

November 13 2011 at 9:45 PM
jonalfred  (no login)
from IP address 98.114.50.26

Response to Wierd.

Hello dear friend

You sound like a wonderful brother, and the likes of you is certainly a welcome sight. I am not familiar with your moniker, so I have no idea who you are. I came here originally by invitation of the moderator and I have been here now for nearly ten years. I used to post on numerous BS sights and made many friends. I was only ever kicked off of one board and that was RR's, a person I considered a friend. I was not pushing or prodding, only giving my own point of view. There was no sign of unrest on their part... no warning given or implied... but one day I signed in and got a big red box saying I was booted... I find that in their view I am not consecrated nor am I a christian. I am content to leave them to themselves. I have only spoken against their published mis-information regarding my group in the interest of Truth for any who might be paying attention. It is hard enough for people to make informed decisions, but when they are being misinformed it is impossible. I have many Bible Student friends and do occasionally attend their conventions and visit them in their homes, attend some of their meetings and entertain some of them in ours... life is good.

God bless

jonalfred

Respond to this message   
Responses

• woe is me - RR on Nov 14, 2011, 11:32 AM
    • ??? - jonalfred on Nov 15, 2011, 5:47 AM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ptf footer
Views expressed on this forum are not necessarily
those of the forum owner or any other group or individual.
This forum is not affiliated with any Church or denomination.

Return to Index Start

Present Truth Forum
Search Pastor Russell's Writings

Search Bibles
Online Bibles
Crosswalk.com
Gateway Bible
Blueletterbible.org
chart of
the ages explained
BibleStandard.com

Contact Forum Owner