Return to Index  

I can't let the last comment of yours pass

March 5 2002 at 7:07 PM
Uncle Bill  (no login)
from IP address 206.146.210.203

Response to My last comment to you!

without a response. Spread out all of my comments about the "gun question" and I think you will find they questioned the basis for assumptions and estimates made by the NRA and its gurus. I have never had a response from the NRA to questions I have asked. Perhaps the only post of mine that might be deemed "personal" in Nature was my HEARTY HAR HAR response to your retort to my post about a letter to the editor. Do you remember it JITB? You said three words "HAR HAR HAR." Personal in nature? I have never questioned your character and honesty; I have never implied that you are stupid for being a member of the NRA. I have never said Republicans and NRA members are evil people. I have never claimed they are out to crunch the elderly, kids...or liberal Democrats. I will bow to MOM's suggestion we stop it. No more comment about guns; no examination of Kleck's logic or lack of it. But I will reserve the right to make fair comment about any other political matter you post on. Semper Fi

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you want Justice, work for Peace!