Return to Index  

Only because you seem to like to air dirty laundry on a forum!

March 6 2002 at 4:37 AM
JITB  (Login JITB)
from IP address 12.79.200.183

Response to I can't let the last comment of yours pass

My reply (HAR! HAR! HAR!) was because you chose to quote a “letter to the editor” to a newspaper in Duluth about an issue in Texas. If the information was true, the anti-gun crowd in Texas would have jumped on it and would have made it a national media item. That, and the fact that the tone of your words have questioned my intelligence for quoting something said by a noted educator, that had done extensive research, prompted me to make my reply. Perhaps I wouldn’t have been so disturbed if your focus on one statement didn’t keep coming back and back. And, you used that one point to discredit anything else I might have to say on the subject. You say that you’ve said nothing to attack the character of me or the NRA. But, the tone of your words do just that. Perhaps your involvement in politics is the reason you feel you must attack anyone that offers an opposing view. It seems to be characteristic of many politicians these days.

JITB@worldnet.att.net
Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni, Per Mare, Per Terram

Click on Chesty to visit JITB's USMC Site

Chesty

NOTE: Link at lower left corner of messages
is ad inserted by Network54 and not by poster
of the message.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you want Justice, work for Peace!