Return to Index  

Beautiful flower but no smell.....

March 12 2002 at 10:25 AM
  (no login)
from IP address 209.191.192.201

Response to Shades of Spring....

It is an orchid of sorts...arguments amongst those "in the know" as to what it's real species or family is. We also have the yellow moccasins which look like the lady slipper but are more "dainty"!! LOL And to be honest....I have to stay away from them all....I react to them like poison ivy!! So nice to look at..from a distance!!!

As to posting pictures....hard to say if I just got lucky or if I truly did learn anything!! LOL Ricardo posted on MMO forum how to post a picture and make links...I Printed his posts out and tried from that. As you can see I had a bit of trouble!! But momz said something that led me to try another way. I have outlook express....so I right clicked over the picture and chose copy...then I went to properties and copied the address location and then went to post it with typing in the .
It worked when I did it that time anyway!!

Good luck.....I've tried it many times and couldn't do it!! LOL So, as I said...maybe I just got lucky!!

ione

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you want Justice, work for Peace!