Return to Index  

Marine called...need prayers and good vibes...

April 9 2002 at 4:26 PM
Debbie  (no login)
from IP address 63.255.211.46

Will is redoing his rifle qual this week. At boot during that week, he had busted eardrums(yeah and refused to admit it, to keep from being dropped back) and he ended up shooting Marksman. He was frustrated about that then, but said "Oh, well, I can get rid of the Pizza Box next year". Well for some reason things are not going as well as he assumed. He explained all kinds of stuff to me that you all know I did not understand, but the bottom line is that I think his problems are occuring at 500 yards. He called to ask me if I would pray he figures out the problem or what he is doing wrong and also he wants no rain, no wind and not too much sunshine on Thursday. Gee, doesn't want much does he? And I am ahead of whoever is thinking, "does he think he gets perfect conditions in battle?" Of course he doesn't but he dearly wants to get rid of the Pizza Box! So prayers please... also any good advice to pass along...I am in a "feast" season so feel sure he will call me again before Thursday!

Oh, and he also mentioned that he may not get to go to Japan after all, because another guy in his unit has been nowhere and his Sgt. told him that he had already been to CAX, so they might send him instead to Norway. He wasn't upset, just said he would get to Japan eventually, so oh well...

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you want Justice, work for Peace!