Return to Index  

It's still there.....all of 'um!!

May 1 2002 at 4:40 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 209.191.194.195

Response to Ione???

http://marinemomsonline.virtualave.net/

The above is for the MMO site.....from there click on forum and it should take you to the registration page.

I just went and checked to see if the forum page was still available....it is but I'm already logged in....didn't take time to read anything....just wanted to make sure!! The forum has two categories....one military related and one non-military related. I always stay logged in altho I was doing some checking the other day to see if I could read the messages without being logged in...and you can't. Messages are posted as soon as you send them....there are moderators but they don't prescreen any of the posts (unless they are really, really fast!!). I only know of one membership not approved...because of previous problems on the board....goes way back and I do mean way back...almost 3 years! Cat may be giving up the ship come the 5th anniversary of MMO...her son is getting out of the Corps for the 2nd time in less than a year (he went back when called after 9/11). I can help approve memberships but when it comes to all that other stuff....yikes!! I'm trying to learn tho because I feel it's a very good site, especially for the boots!! And heck, I like to surf to lots of Marine Corps sites!!
Give it a try....there shouldn't be any problem. If there is I will try...to help you out!! Got connections...not experience!! LOL
Ione
PS...the Yahoo groups MMO is also listed on the MMO site...it is different than the MMO forum....

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you want Justice, work for Peace!