Return to Index  

Well, it sure wouldn't work for me earlier...

May 1 2002 at 7:56 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 63.255.201.70

Response to It's still there.....all of 'um!!

but went back tonight and checked and yep, it's still there???...no clue what happened earlier, a cyber burp or something?! It wouldn't do me any good to try and register for the new forum...yahoo won't recognise me as a member of anything...not even MMO(which of course I still am)even though I still receive all the MMO group emailings, but can't post! Tried reregistering as a member of Yahoo, still won't work! Kinda frustrating, but I have no clue how to straighten it out! Lou posted for me on MMO email, 'cuz I couldn't. With all the computer problems, I have had lately, it is a wonder I am still sane! Had to replace my CDROM on Fri...old one wouldn't install programs for me. Now the modem(same one that was replaced last summer) is acting crazy. They reinstalled the driver for it, but it is still out of kilter, says the modem won't connect because it is already busy?! Takes two or three tries and sometimes won't connect until I restart the computer! ARRGGHHH! Now the CPU has a strange little buzzing sound that comes and goes...gee, I don't want to replace this computer right now! Really can't or shouldn't with some other priorities right now, but dadblame it! My computer is either getting ready to explode or it is possesed! My brain is nearly mush from trying to figure out all these glitches lately. I guess Momz is stuck with me, it seems to be the only place I can get to without standing on my head!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you want Justice, work for Peace!