I'm Back again.....May 20 2002 at 11:56 AM
|MGunz (no login)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
First, I want to thank all of you'all for the prayers during my "down time".
My son Kevin kinda' makes it sound like I'm on my last legs. I especially enjoyed his line, "He's all we have left." Sorta' sounds like I'm the last item in a sale.
I think I just got off my meds. I was, however, kinda' walking around without my sea legs. I couldn't stand up without staggering. Also I had extreme difficulty in formulating sentences. My vocabulary completely left me for about a week. Anyhow, enough about my problems for now. I feel fairly good, all things considered. My Doctor tells me that I cannot drive on any trips alone from now on. I guess I'm looking for a navigator for my trip. MillRat? or Momz?
I found a place just south of LeJeune for Appleeater and myself to display our melodious "pipes" to all of Y'all who can make the CPX.
Talked to Dave Bankhead Friday (I think) nite. His new job since retiring from Sheriff's Dept prevents him from attending this year.
Also spoke with Ruth Ann Morrow. Nomad elected to be cremated and since his son, Miguel didn't get home in time to see his Dad before he died, Nomad's ashes went to California with Miguel, where, as I understand it Gary Miller and Miguel will spread George's ashes on the Pacific. (Gary, if you read this and I'm incorrect, please correct this post.)
This will have to do for now, I'll post more news as I get it.
Again, thank you'all for the Prayers, believe me, they work.
- Re: I'm Back again..... - Everybodys Ma on May 20, 2002, 12:41 PM
- One wonders if Bill's problems resulted from a trip to the Globe & Laurel! - JITB on May 20, 2002, 12:58 PM
- Welcome back - Lou on May 20, 2002, 2:00 PM
- MGunz, you oldevildog you....... - Ione on May 20, 2002, 2:45 PM
- Do ear plugs come with the job? - Momz on May 20, 2002, 6:15 PM
- Goes without say - MillRatUSMC aka Ricardo on May 20, 2002, 7:27 PM
- Been off-line for 3 days - Laamie on May 20, 2002, 9:48 PM
- Good to see you back! - Charron on May 21, 2002, 3:47 AM
- So VERY glad to hear that! - Debbie on May 21, 2002, 9:13 AM
- I Prayed But I Really Wasn't Worried - Dave D'Arche on May 21, 2002, 1:43 PM
- If it affects your vocabulary, how do you Karaoke... - JIM STOCKTON on May 21, 2002, 10:01 PM