Return to Index  

Dear Ricardo

November 19 2007 at 2:19 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 70.160.45.205

Response to Congrats to my roomie

[quote=Millrat]Its been a while since those CPXs but we still remember, its great that you will be receiving your commission.
It seems just like yesterday, we were at the CPX in Quantico, VA.
Our dear Emmy now works for Senator Richard Lugar from the State of Indiana.
From what I been hearing, she turn into a mighty fine young woman.
She now in her twenties, from what I hear still isn't married.
Hint...
Time waits for no man. . .or woman. . .woman or man.
Take your pick, we're being PC here.
Whatever happened to you buddy from Alabama?[/quote]

Ricardo,

I actually got the opportunity just a couple of weeks ago to catch up with Ms. Emmy online on AIM. I do not remember why or how it came about but we did talk about you and the rest of the gang and how every one was doing. I am told she lurks every now and then here on the forums but doesn't post much. I may have to call her and tell her to drop a note to let everyone know shes doing okay. She has turned into a very fine young woman, we just dont have much in common on grounds outside of this group just yet.. Its still and awkward thing when her and I talk. But your hint is well noted.

Friend from Alabama is Danny Bowen. I have not talked to him in about 2 years, there was a falling out dealing with an Ex-girlfriend of his and the belief that I was trying to get with her. At the same time there had been a continual falling out since his departure from the Active side of our beloved Corps. He still lives in Richmond about 2 miles from my parents house, and is working for Capital One or one of those companies doing very well for himself in the IT industry.

Semper Fidelis.
Jon Hays

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you want Justice, work for Peace!