Return to Index  

Have any of you seen the movie The Matrix?

May 21 2001 at 1:40 PM
Ricardo aka MillRat  (Login MillRatUSMC)
from IP address 12.84.13.44

I seen it a couple of times and I come away thinking that there might be a hidden message in this movie.

If one was to substitute the letters US for AI or Artifical Intelligence.

One could think that the producers or writers might be saying that we live in a "Matrix" and we don't know any better.

Till someone comes along and shows that what we see is not what our world is really like...under the surface is decay and corruption.

But if one was to believe this message, which I'm sure has not been lost to our youth.

Then you would be manipulated and have no freedom which I think is the message that I get.

And you wouldn't know no better till some Guru came along to enlighten you to what your really living in.

A country that control by those in power and all others are living in the "Matrix" that the power has constructed for the rest to live in.

Yet just that this movie was allowed to be made and be shown contradicts that message.

The printed word or visual media is a powerful tool and it can send or show powerful messages...

Or am I seeing things where there none?

To be HONORABLE one must live with HONOR.

USMC Infantry -- Taking Out The Garbage!

The Marine Corps Doesn't Build Character, It Reveals It.

Not as Lean, Not As Mean, But Still A Marine!

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you want Justice, work for Peace!