Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • A prayer...and a joke (to keep MGunz smiling)
    • (no login)
      Posted May 15, 2002 5:58 AM

A crusty old Marine Corps Master Gunnery Sergeant found himself at a gala event downtown, hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young, idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the MGySgt for conversation.

She said, "Excuse me, sir, but you seem to be a very serious man. Are you this way all the time, or is something bothering you?"

"No," the MGySgt said, "I'm just serious by nature." The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."

The MGySgt's short reply was "Yep, a lot of action."
      The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little - relax and enjoy yourself."

The MGySgt just stared at her in his serious manner.
      Finally the young lady said, "You know, l hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

The MGySgt looked at her and replied, "1955."

She said, "Well, there you go; you really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously - I mean, no sex since 1955, isn't that a little extreme?"

The MGySgt, glancing at his watch, said in his matter-of-fact voice, "Oh, I don't know. It's only 2130 now!"
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you want Justice, work for Peace!