it isn't, is it?
I'm doing vinyl transfers to CD-R / pc at the moment.
The whole exerise, CD-R to pc (old fashioned I know, but this way I feel more confident that there won't be errors - I received errors fully digitally transfers of music sent to me by two different people recently, so this old graft method suits me best), check levels, bring up volume if need be, de-click, listen, compare to other sources, any further de-clicking...fitting around a day job takes several days.
So, a video project - get it ready, then upload it, within ten days, sheesh!
Still a nice idea though, and I guess that way they will get relatively less flooded with entrants.
The next EMI Expanded Editions:
* What are your hopes for these releases?
* Let's have The Man Who Sold The World
with the complete
Paris Cinema Studios, Feb 5, 1970 radio concert, and the complete April 1970 radio session. Hunky Dory
- add the complete Paris Cinema Studios concert, June 1971 in stereo
, from the BBC Stereo Transcription LP if the master is lost!
* Any future live 1974 release MUST include a recording of Drive In Saturday from the early part of the tour, it's classic!
The next DVD release?
* Cracked Actor / Omnibus documentary must be released on DVD!
| She's Got Issues
| The She Creatures
| My stuff, if you like bad singing