Return to Index  

FFS :)

May 27 2012 at 11:28 AM
No score for this post

Stranger  (Login Stranger-In-A-Strange-Land)
BW Member
from IP address 93.96.117.236

Response to Re: David Bowie Announces Music Video Competition for the 40th Anniversary of Ziggy!!!

it isn't, is it? happy.gif

I'm doing vinyl transfers to CD-R / pc at the moment.

The whole exerise, CD-R to pc (old fashioned I know, but this way I feel more confident that there won't be errors - I received errors fully digitally transfers of music sent to me by two different people recently, so this old graft method suits me best), check levels, bring up volume if need be, de-click, listen, compare to other sources, any further de-clicking...fitting around a day job takes several days.

So, a video project - get it ready, then upload it, within ten days, sheesh! happy.gif

Still a nice idea though, and I guess that way they will get relatively less flooded with entrants.

------------------
The next EMI Expanded Editions:
* What are your hopes for these releases?
* Let's have The Man Who Sold The World with the complete Paris Cinema Studios, Feb 5, 1970 radio concert, and the complete April 1970 radio session. Hunky Dory - add the complete Paris Cinema Studios concert, June 1971 in stereo, from the BBC Stereo Transcription LP if the master is lost!
* Any future live 1974 release MUST include a recording of Drive In Saturday from the early part of the tour, it's classic!
The next DVD release?
* Cracked Actor / Omnibus documentary must be released on DVD!

Recommended:
Tiffiny Townsend | She's Got Issues | The She Creatures | My stuff, if you like bad singing

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: FFS :)BSIMay 27, 2012, 11:39 AM
  Re: David Bowie Announces Music Video Competition for the 40th Anniversary of Ziggy!!!EmMay 27, 2012, 4:03 PM
   Re: David Bowie Announces Music Video Competition for the 40th Anniversary of Ziggy!!!hmMay 27, 2012, 4:10 PM

Back to BowieWonderworld website