where he sings, "you'll lose me, though I'm always really FREEE" had the 'free' bit overdubbed as a high pitched note, whereas it seems in the concert itself he sung it in a lower pitch.
It's one of the better overdubs to be fair, in that it had a positive effect on the recording, rather than being surplus to requirements like most of the overdubs on each issue of the Hammersmith 73 recording.
The next EMI Expanded Editions:
* What are your hopes for these releases?
* Let's have The Man Who Sold The World
with the complete
Paris Cinema Studios, Feb 5, 1970 radio concert, and the complete April 1970 radio session. Hunky Dory
- add the complete Paris Cinema Studios concert, June 1971 in stereo
, from the BBC Stereo Transcription LP if the master is lost!
* Any future live 1974 release MUST include a recording of Drive In Saturday from the early part of the tour, it's classic!
The next DVD release?
* Cracked Actor / Omnibus documentary must be released on DVD!
| She's Got Issues
| The She Creatures
| My stuff, if you like bad singing