<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Recommendation for a ban: Sarah L.M (non DB)

June 27 2012 at 1:49 PM
sam  (Login whitecaps)
BW Member
from IP address 71.178.231.70

Hi, I am a peaceful person on this message board. I share my thoughts about Bowie's music and many contribute. I am certain some choose to silently ignore me. This is proper and fit. However, I would like to call attention to a poster, Sarah L.M, who goes out of his way to spread hatred and hostility. I am calling for a ban on this poster.

Recently on a Nevada Kerr contribution, Sarah, a male poster, when out of his way to attack Nevada. It was possible for Sarah to ignore him. However Sarah went on to Nevada's thread to mock and ridicule him. There is more to this, however.

Sarah also mocked and spread hatred about other posters, naming them by name, on a thread that had nothing to do with them. Sarah is actively seeking a regression to a previous time of war and hatred at BWW.

We simply ask that we treat each other with respect and dignity at BWW. Please note that the male poster known as "Sarah," goes out of his way to hurt innocent and harmless posters here.

I am asking BWW to stand together and rise up against this hateful human being.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
S
(Login SarahLM)

Re: Recommendation for a ban: Sarah L.M (non DB)

June 27 2012, 2:41 PM 

You really are a witless tit aren't you?

Sarah

PS Oh and Raven Nevada is a woman as well. Do you know so few of us that you think we are all just men in frocks?

Respond to this message   

Mt Obvious
(Login Dr.Ink)
BW Member

June 27 2012, 2:46 PM 

I enjoy both Sam's & Nevada's threads.
(not every stinking time - but generally overall
they either bring a smile, a thought, or some
other worthwhile emotion.)

Creep up the good work, guys/gurls, whichever.

........ impossibly nice

This message has been edited by Dr.Ink from IP address 99.246.245.221 on Jun 27, 2012 2:48 PM

Respond to this message   
sam
(Login whitecaps)
BW Member

June 27 2012, 2:54 PM 

Sarah, I am putting you in a trap of your own making. From now on, all members will be on a lookout for you. They will see that all of your posts, not some but all, are devised as posts of hatred toward members here.

Not once do you speak of David Bowie, not once do you comment about a neutral subject. Everything you say on this board is meant to stir up hatred and discord.

Your choice now is simply to continue in the vein I have called attention to, or you can just leave. It will be impossible for you to comment about anything in a neutral manner. Your purpose here is only to spread hatred among this community.

Respond to this message   

Ant
(Login earthling1O1O)

June 27 2012, 3:36 PM 

I like Sarah's posts/threads.

I find them refeshing and entertaining. I suggest you go back to TW sam, you are sorely missed there LOL!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Recommendation for a ban: Sarah L.M (non DB)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website