<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Jagger-Bowie Rumor Rears Its Ugly Head (Again)

July 12 2012 at 4:48 PM
No score for this post

Em  (Login crackedemerald)
BW Member
from IP address 99.116.250.157

From today's New York Daily News:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/new-book-takes-mick-jagger-affair-david-bowie-article-1.1109887

The usual, with pictures.

"With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil, that takes religion." Steven Weinberg

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

BB1
(Login trevorhalvo)
BW Member

Re: The Jagger-Bowie Rumor Rears Its Ugly Head (Again)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 7:05 PM 

True? not true? either way in 2012 are we supposed to be shocked?

Oh yeah! It's the 40th anniversary of Ziggy, so it's an excuse for yet someone else to bring out a Bowie book only this time it has to be quite shocking? in order to compete with all the others.

Yaaaaaaaaaawn!

--------------------------------------------
REALITY bites wink.gif
[linked image]
---------------------------------------------

This message has been edited by trevorhalvo from IP address 92.0.106.64 on Jul 12, 2012 8:16 PM

Ant
(Login earthling1O1O)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 7:38 PM 

What trev said.

[linked image]

Claude
(Login Claude2011)
BW Member

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 7:57 PM 

After 40 years we are still talking about that lovers couple?
I can only imagine the sexual sparks between the two stars. wink.gif

-------------
*Claude*
-------------

Paul Trynka
(Login Pablo-T)
BW Member

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 8:11 PM 

Well, when I saw the extracts printed in the Daily News etc I thought it was a load of old tosh.

I thought Bebe Buell's quote seemed off, having spoken to her. And I thought Ava Cherry's quote seemed off, having spoken to her. And we all know how Angie didn't mention seeing Mick and David in bed together in her first book... and put it in the second, along with lots of other stories to, er, attract attention.

I emailed Bebe:

"NO I did not [say that] - he is a liar!! I NEVER said that as I NEVER witnessed that and I'm very upset as to how to fix it! I am very pissed off at him."

I emailed Ava:

" That story is definitely a lie!!!"

It's depressing, but not surprising, that newspapers feel compelled to print loads of old shite like this. There are much better scurrilous stories to be told than this old, baseless gossip. I wouldn't mind reading a decent Jagger book, but this ain't one of them. The guy obviously knows nothing about him.

IF David Bowie and Mick Jagger had sex, one of them would have to be on the bottom. And anyone who knows anything at all about the two of them knows that ain't gonna happen.

lillybrinker
(Login lillybrinker)

Olympic Sport

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 9:46 PM 

The two of them may as well do the act on stage for the opening act of the Olympics.

andy
(Login andyrushworth)
BW Member

Re: Olympic Sport

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 10:23 PM 

This is boring old news ,footballers kiss and cuddle so Rock stars have to go further ,it was their job to be outrageous during the seventies !

Dunce
(Login DuncanNorvelle)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 10:59 PM 

You always feel the sting of words
As children are so cruel
They called you ugly, ugly head
When you were at school

-----------------------------------------------
Bisous.

[linked image]

Michael
(Login Mist001)
BW Member

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 11:17 PM 

Thing is, it's the 5000th anniversary of the Stones and they're playing a few shows, eventually headlining Jurrasic Park. It's been their custom for the past 600 tours that to get pre-tour publicity, stories like this always do the rounds. Remember the Bill Wyman and that Mandy Smith? Same thing. A wee bit of controversy for publicity purposes, that's all.

Mist.

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes." - William Gibson.

ulysse
(Login ulysse99)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 11:27 PM 

in publishing this article, NY Daily news contribute to accure bowie legend even if the first goal were to sell in disseminate a showbizz story instead of taking a position about what happen really in the world.

Em
(Login crackedemerald)
BW Member

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 4:15 PM 

It's interesting that they're using it to flog a Jagger bio.

I think that star-on-star sex was what made peoples' heads spin in the Seventies; we're kind of used to it now.

"With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil, that takes religion." Steven Weinberg

Sparkina
(Login Sparkina)
BW Member

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 4:57 PM 

If the rumor is true, Lord Lips COULD do worse wink.gif

Noel
(Login 2HB)
BW Member

people will gossip

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 5:15 PM 

I am suprised that this one is stll attracting press covergae. Oh Paul T. the stuff about top or bottom is
shit. not all gay sex is analy fixated happy.gif

Paul Trynka
(Login Pablo-T)
BW Member

Re: people will gossip

No score for this post
July 14 2012, 4:35 PM 

Re Top and Bottom, sure, but nonetheless speak to anyone who's seen the two together, they're as much rivals as friends... they never drop their guard with each other, so I can't imagine them dropping their pants.

Noel
(Login 2HB)
BW Member

Sorry double post

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 5:16 PM 

This message has been edited by 2HB from IP address 90.200.118.185 on Jul 13, 2012 5:17 PM

Em
(Login crackedemerald)
BW Member

Re: Star On Star Sex

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 6:18 PM 

The way I always heard it, the bigger star gets to be on top. So some pop-chart calculation may have been necessary.

Pierre
(Login nomadetech)

IN Canada also ,

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 7:34 PM 

Canoe.ca had a big story for the idiots.

BB1
(Login trevorhalvo)
BW Member

Re: IN Canada also ,

No score for this post
July 14 2012, 7:02 AM 

((. Oh Paul T. the stuff about top or bottom is shit. not all gay sex is analy fixated ))

Enlighten us then Noel? wink.gif

REALITY bites wink.gif
[linked image]

hm
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

No score for this post
July 14 2012, 8:39 AM 

wanks cock

BB1
(Login trevorhalvo)
BW Member

No score for this post
July 14 2012, 12:39 PM 

What's specifically gay about that hm?

REALITY bites wink.gif
[linked image]

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website