<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What ever happened to Blaze?

January 8 2017 at 5:23 PM
No score for this post

Barton  (Login BartonLondon)
BW Member
from IP address 71.47.156.253

I was hoping the Blaze would be dropped on January 8th. Does anyone know what happened to it? It is described favorably in Pegg's new edition, so he had the opportunity to listen to it obviously.

Has anyone else heard it? Does anyone have any additional information on Blaze, apparently David's last song?

Thank you!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

AnAlligator
(Login An-Alligator)
BW Member

Re: What ever happened to Blaze?

No score for this post
January 8 2017, 6:26 PM 

I'd say a TND Extra style release for Blackstar is pretty much inevitable. May not be for a while, even for the 5th Anniversary? There's Blaze, the longer and shorter versions of Blackstar, the original Sue, the Tis a Pity demo, the 4 track EP, the new Can't Give Everything Away remix, the videos, plus whatever else they can dig up.

This message has been edited by An-Alligator from IP address 92.16.85.234 on Jan 9, 2017 1:15 AM

Anonymous
(Login kpopkid)
BW Member

Re: What ever happened to Blaze?

No score for this post
January 8 2017, 11:43 PM 

The question is, if Blaze is really potential single material, how much longer can it be held before it starts to sound dated.
I´m still hoping that the new Gorillaz Album will offer a Bowie surprise.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website