<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The last year

January 9 2017 at 10:18 PM
No score for this post
sickboycj  (Login sickboycj)
BW Member

Despite the sadness of the last year, the fact that there has been so much Bowie activity has helped a lot. Every few days there's been some news or article of some sort, ranging from the good, the bad to the indifferent. But I have really enjoyed the fact that they exist.

For me, there's been many highlights, Blackstar the album and videos of course, went to see Lazarus twice, the album and 3 new tracks, From Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads play, the Sotheby's art exhibition, Gary Oldman and Lorde at the Brits, Adam Buxton tribute, Five Years doc, Who Can I Be Now, the Paul Morley book, and lots of articles, memories and You Tube links, with several Radio 6 shows still to catch up on and the LSFF Sound and Vision tomorrow.

Not all of these are to everyone's taste, but for many years we were starved of anything Bowie related, and I've relished all the opportunities to enjoy all things Bowie.

Not that a year has nearly passed, I wonder what the future will bring...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login sylvianne)
BW Member

Re: The last year

No score for this post
January 9 2017, 11:10 PM 

yes. no publicity is bad publicity.

wok
(Login wokwokwok)
BW Member

Re: The last year

Score 5.0 (1 person)
January 10 2017, 4:12 AM 

who needs publicity when you've got money?

Hwy101
(Login Highway101)
BW Member

Articles

No score for this post
January 10 2017, 8:49 PM 

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website