<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

No Plan pre-orders -

February 7 2017 at 12:09 PM
No score for this post

Paul Kinder  (Premier Login paulkinder)
BW Member

UPDATED #2

Announcing the physical release of DAVID BOWIE's 'No Plan' EP which will be available in FOUR additional formats, CD, 12" black vinyl and 12" exclusive white vinyl with litho print.

The CD version will be available on 24th February.

The 12" black vinyl with special laser etching on side B, available on 21st April.

The RECORD STORE DAY 2017 12" clear blue vinyl, limited edition, numbered, exclusive in-store at independent record stores will be available on Saturday 22nd April.

The 12" exclusive white vinyl, limited edition, made-to-order, one-time-run, of a numbered die-cut package, with special laser etching on side B, with exclusive 12x12 artwork lithograph available. This release is scheduled for 26th May.

All formats include the following tracks:

1. Lazarus.
       2. No Plan.
       3. Killing A Little Time.
       4. When I Met You.

The No Plan EP artwork has been designed by Jonathan Barnbrook.

The 12" black vinyl and CD version are both available now to pre-order.

This message has been edited by paulkinder on Feb 10, 2017 2:12 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tony
(Login tonbon)
BW Member

Re: No Plan pre-orders -

No score for this post
February 7 2017, 2:27 PM 

Wonder why they stopped taking pre-orders on the ltd. white edition with litho. I was able pre-order it yesterday.

Paul Kinder
(Premier Login paulkinder)
BW Member

I'm told...

No score for this post
February 7 2017, 3:13 PM 

it's just a temporary glitch and it's being fixed - Shouldn't state SOLD OUT

You should be able to order again shortly

Tony
(Login tonbon)
BW Member

Re: I'm told...

No score for this post
February 7 2017, 3:23 PM 

Thanks, Paul... it's available to pre-order again.

Michael.
(Login Mist001)
BW Member

No score for this post
February 7 2017, 3:34 PM 

It's out of stock on the European/UK page but available on the US page. Be quick though because I just ordered 37 of them.

http://store.davidbowie.com/music-2/vinyl/ltd-ed-no-plan-die-cut-white-vinyl-w-litho.html

Mist.
'When I saw the result, I threw up. My body rejected it.'

This message has been edited by Mist001 on Feb 7, 2017 3:35 PM

Sonofsilence
(Login ziggythecowboy)
BW Member

No score for this post
February 7 2017, 6:33 PM 

Imagine all those folk who spent top money on the 3LP Lazarus soundtrack just for those new songs and now then they get released seperately anyway.

Anonymous
(Login lightningmoonstar)
BW Member

No score for this post
February 8 2017, 1:03 AM 

Over at bullmoose online they are claiming a clear/blue/red colour vinyl edition of this release.
Can anyone confirm this is true?

Anonymous
BW Member

No score for this post
February 8 2017, 1:05 AM 

Michael.
(Login Mist001)
BW Member

No score for this post
February 8 2017, 6:52 AM 

I canceled my order and am awaiting a refund. It struck me that this isn't a limited or numbered edition. According to the blurb, the amount pressed depends on the amount of people ordering it. Well, if a million people order it, then there's going to be an awful lot of them floating about. It's not a rare or difficult to obtain item, just a marketing ploy so I had a change of heart and stuck in for a refund this morning!

Mist.

AnAlligator
(Login An-Alligator)
BW Member

No score for this post
February 8 2017, 9:51 AM 

£6.80(!) for the cd single on amazon! I know vinyl fans are used to being ripped off but sheesh, even cheapo cd singles are getting in on it now. Vinyl's £13.15.

The way these 3 important 'final' tracks have been released (three release dates now) has been a right botch job. Either there really is No Plan, or more likely The Plan is for us to buy the same thing 3 times over in the space of a few months.

Doesn't bode well for future archive releases.

Anonymous
BW Member

No score for this post
February 11 2017, 1:48 AM 

Now closed pre orders.

Paul Kinder
BW Member

Japanese CD Blu-spec out 22 March

No score for this post
February 9 2017, 5:59 PM 

There is also a Japanese No Plan CD Blu-spec CD2 (Cat. No. SICP-31052) to be released on 22nd March.

Paul Kinder
BW Member

RSD 2017

No score for this post
February 10 2017, 2:14 AM 

For RECORD STORE DAY 2017...

David Bowie - No Plan EP 12" clear blue vinyl, limited edition, numbered, exclusive in-store at independent record stores will be available on Saturday 22nd April.

http://recordstoreday.co.uk/exclusive-releases/new

wok
(Login wokwokwok)
BW Member

Re: RSD 2017

No score for this post
March 13 2017, 5:34 PM 

blu-spec 2...for the man who wants...everything

but you do know mist only cancelled that order,coz' he ordered 38 of the official ones.

Michael.
(Login Mist001)
BW Member

Re: RSD 2017

No score for this post
April 29 2017, 7:10 PM 

Check out the price sticker:

[linked image]

Mist.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website