<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

David Hockney BD party

February 27 2017 at 11:30 AM
No score for this post
andy  (Login andyrushworth)
BW Member

I was watching the BBC 4 programme about D. Hockney and at one point Hockney was cutting a cake he'd designed and there is a glimpse of someone who looks like Mr Bowie in the background ? it's a real blink and you'll miss scenario but the guy looks like Bowie to me not too tall ,big teeth and a none descript hair style similar to pic on back of B O S period 93 ?

Worth checking if you like that kind of thing , twas on last night Sunday so should be easy to find on catchup , Hockey lurches back as he's cutting his cake and said Bowie possibility can be glimpsed worth pausing , I'm sure it was him ?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

Re: David Hockney BD party

No score for this post
February 27 2017, 7:22 PM 

Didn't see him cutting it, but saw the chap you mean. Nope.

A New Career
(Login ANewCareer)
BW Member

No score for this post
February 27 2017, 7:31 PM 

I remember seeing a photo of Bowie meeting David Hockney in 1976 so they might have kept in touch I guess.

andy
(Login andyrushworth)
BW Member

No score for this post
February 27 2017, 9:42 PM 

This message has been edited by andyrushworth on Feb 27, 2017 9:50 PM

Doctorocto
(Login doctoroctopussy)
BW Member

No score for this post
February 28 2017, 2:07 AM 

"David Hockney introduced us actually..."
----------------------------------------------

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website