<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
mikewest
(Login west406)
BW Member

Re: Guestimates?

No score for this post
March 11 2017, 11:27 AM 

Cheers Jon, it might make me change my mind to buy , regards ...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Ena
(Login betty_turpin)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 11 2017, 2:58 PM 

Any pics yet?
"I feel I may be the subject of The Prettiest Star"

https://godisimaginary.com/

birotheleggy
(Login biro_the_leggy)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 11 2017, 5:58 PM 

...well, I'm a bit annoyed that there hasn't been any clarity if either of these releases are specific to the US / UK

But then... has anything actually been "exclusive" in the long run?

I mean - I can see the "BOWPROMO" release being only out of RSD, but it'd be absurd if "Cracked Actor" (aka "Strange Fascination") is really 'exclusive'

Every year I say I'm not going to do RSD, but then ever year I cave. There's an indie record shop less than four blocks away from my work - so I can quickly push through the crowds, riffle through the bins, and head back in ~ 10 minutes

If I can get either release, GREAT - but I mean... I've had both on bootleg for ages

Doctorocto
(Login doctoroctopussy)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 11 2017, 7:35 PM 

[linked image]?t=1489174428
----------------------------------------------

andy
(Login andyrushworth)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 12 2017, 1:48 PM 

If this Cracked Actor is released on Cd ,I'll definitely get it as it sound's great and the cover looks cool too !

dazhoo
(Login dazhoo072)
BW Member

Re: rsd exclusives

No score for this post
March 21 2017, 9:25 PM 

mikewest
(Login west406)
BW Member

Re: rsd exclusives

No score for this post
March 21 2017, 11:09 PM 

Milking time ! Kerching , if they say that the Hunky Dory Bowie gem is limited, how many copies will there be, is this limited until people stop buying it ?

mcnabadam
(Login mcnabadam)
BW Member

Bowpromo

No score for this post
March 21 2017, 11:46 PM 

I honestly cannot understand the excitement over the Gem Promo release. These versions are virtually the same as the Hunky Dory/Ziggy released versions. In fact I believe "It Ain't Easy" is the same version! Not only that, the songs have already been released in perfect quality on unofficial cd's a few years ago along with the Dana Gillespie tracks that are stupidly missing here for the sake of a blank side of vinyl!

Jan
(Login FTcollector)
BW Member

Limited

No score for this post
March 22 2017, 12:27 AM 

List states 15K for the BOW vinyl

Doctorocto
(Login doctoroctopussy)
BW Member

Re: Limited

No score for this post
March 22 2017, 1:41 AM 

Jesus is it a gold record or something?
----------------------------------------------

Paul Kinder
(Premier Login paulkinder)
BW Member

4 DB releases, plus several Bowie related

No score for this post
March 22 2017, 2:57 AM 

Announced today are the FOUR limited edition DAVID BOWIE vinyl releases that are available exclusively for RECORD STORE DAY 2017 on Saturday 22nd April.

CRACKED ACTOR (Live Los Angeles '74) 3 x LP Set, (limited to 5,000 copies)..
BOWPROMO LP Single Sided Box Set, includes 5 Bowie prints, (limited to 5,000 copies).

'NO PLAN' EP 12" Clear Blue Vinyl, (limited to 3,000 copies, individually numbered).
'WITHOUT YOU I'M NOTHING' (PLACEBO featuring David Bowie) 12" Picture Disc Vinyl, (limited to 5,000 copies).

There are also several other David Bowie related releases that maybe of interest...

IAN HUNTER & THE RANT BAND 'Dandy' - limited edition, hand-numbered, gold vinyl 7" includes band logo sticker. 'Dandy, taken from his new album, 'Fingers Crossed,' is Hunter's highly-acclaimed paean to David Bowie.

THE TEMPERANCE MOVEMENT 'Ziggy Stardust'/'White Bear' - 7" single. Side A features rare live tribute to the late David Bowie recorded at London's Kentish Town Forum (27 January 2016).

ADAM FRANKLIN 'Iron Horse'/'Born To Lose'/'Thursday's Child' 7" transparent blue vinyl. with green splatters. Adam Franklin (Swervedriver) covers Bowie and Lemmy.

PETER SCHILLING 'Major Tom (Coming Home)' 7" Picture Disc, (limited to 1,500 copies).

These exclusive RSD releases are only available by visiting your local record store.

Check out the recordstore.co.uk website for all information and release details.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website