<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I wish that there had been a "Labyrinth Live! World Tour 1986!". Do you hate me?

March 15 2017 at 4:11 AM
No score for this post
1EyedWick  (Login 1EyedWick)
BW Member
from IP address 172.75.241.25

I wish that there had been a "Labyrinth Live! World Tour 1986". Do you hate me?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

Re: I wish that there had been a "Labyrinth Live! World Tour 1986!". Do you hate me?

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 8:24 AM 

It was put off until 1987 with a few changes.

1EyedWick
(Login 1EyedWick)
BW Member

Wha-ha?!

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 8:00 PM 

Wha-ha?! Are you joking? Or bashing "The Glass Spider Tour"?! Which by the way I think was phenomenal!

This message has been edited by 1EyedWick from IP address 172.75.241.25 on Mar 15, 2017 8:01 PM

andy
(Login andyrushworth)
BW Member

Re: Wha-ha?!

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 11:04 PM 

Glass Spider tour was great , Bowie's hair was great etc etc GS bashers probably didn't get it sad.gif the problem is nobody was in Bowie's league even in the 80s not Prince, madonna or Kiddie fiddler Jacko sad.gif .

1EyedWick
(Login 1EyedWick)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 17 2017, 5:53 AM 

Bullshit! You can't say that about Michael Jackson! He was the best! Shoot you could come closer to Bowie being a fiddler! Rrrrrr!

Ena
(Login betty_turpin)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 11:06 PM 

I would've loved it if he stuffed his tights full of root veg and wore that wig.

Yeah he missed a trick there.
"I feel I may be the subject of The Prettiest Star"

https://godisimaginary.com/

sonofsilence
(Login ziggythecowboy)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 11:37 PM 

The stage set could have looks like a Escher picture. He could have opened with Magic Dance the opening lines. "You remind me of the babe."

Nemo
(Login whidbeyisland)
BW Member

Re: I wish that there had been a &quot;Labyrinth Live! World Tour 1986!&quot;. Do you h

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 11:42 PM 

More kabuki fright wig antics...

https://youtu.be/5mco9RCoEOU

Magicshop
(Login magicstudio)
BW Member

Re: I wish that there had been a "Labyrinth Live! World Tour 1986!". Do you hate me?

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 1:06 AM 

IN all seriousness I wonder what Bowie thought of Labyrinth years later?

Certainly fans have a lot of affection for it & Bowie himself said that kids would come up to him recognising him as Jareth.

It was undoubtedly a very silly role, but was it any sillier than some of his other personas?

sonofsilence
(Login ziggythecowboy)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 1:43 AM 

It was a silly role but he was a good choice for the role.

Em
(Login crackedemerald)
BW Member

Re: Labyrinth And All

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 6:21 AM 

"Labyrinth" was the gateway drug for a lot of Mr. Bowie's younger fans. One could argue that "Glass Spider" was his oblique attempt at a Jareth tour-by-other-means, since he didn't own that character.

Sonofsilence
(Login ziggythecowboy)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 7:24 AM 

""Labyrinth" was the gateway drug for a lot of Mr. Bowie's younger fans. One could argue that "Glass Spider" was his oblique attempt at a Jareth tour-by-other-means, since he didn't own that character."

I see where you're coming from. TMWFTE is to Low as Labyrinth is to NLMD. happy.gif

Ena
(Login betty_turpin)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 8:16 AM 

Interesting way of looking at it.

I wonder what the signpost track on BLACKSTAR is?
"I feel I may be the subject of The Prettiest Star"

https://godisimaginary.com/

Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 8:31 AM 

That is what my first post implied but everyone lost their shit.

Larranaga
(Login Larranaga)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 12:21 PM 

'TMWFTE is to Low as Labyrinth is to NLMD' - arf!
And actually true - which explains a lot...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website